How Do I Fix It? 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, fingering reader receiving

After getting shot, stabbed, tortured and almost dying a month ago, my doctors had told me that I could go back to my job but I would have to stay in the office and not go out on the field. Literally an hour after I got back they got called out on a case. They decided to take Gracie with them and leave me here with JJ. I sighed as I watched them all leave and then gave JJ a tired smile. "Guess you're stuck with me." I told her.

"Lucky me."

"What do we do?" I said awkwardly.

"Just wait." I nodded and leaned back in my chair, looking around the room.

"Do you wanna play a game or something?" I asked, getting out of my chair and shutting the door before leaning against it.

"Sure. Catch?" She grabbed a bouncy ball from a drawer and I nodded. She threw it at me and I caught it. I smiled softly and threw it back at her. She threw it at me again but it missed me by a couple feet. I dove to catch it and I landed on the ground.

"You kinda suck at throwing." I told her as she rushed over to me to help me up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah." I winced as I stood up, my bruises started to ache since I had landed on them. "I caught it." She smiled and I tossed it back to her. "I'm gonna use the restroom." She nodded and I turned around, walking to the bathroom.

I lifted my shirt up and looked in the mirror, gingerly tracing my deep cuts that were now starting to scar. They were probably gonna last forever. I sighed and shut my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek. I was going to be reminded of it every time I looked at myself. "Baby, we got an update." JJ said, knocking on the door.

"Ok, I'll be out in a second." I pulled my pants down a bit and pressed on my bruises that were probably not going to heal anytime soon.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to the conference room. She was on call with Prentiss and Rossi. I sat down next to her and poked my head into the camera view. "Hey y/n, we found another victim, same M.O, torture and strangulation except this time they were found in Manhattan instead of Hell's Kitchen." Prentiss said, I just nodded.

"Do you think the unsub could work as a taxi driver?" JJ asked.

"Maybe, right now we can't rule anything out. I'll call you guys again when we have more." She hung up and I clenched my jaw, looking down at the table.

"Babe?" JJ waved her hand in front of my face. It snapped me out of my trance and I turned to look at her. "You ok?"

"Can we even do anything from here?"

"Not really but-"

"Then why am I here? Why are you here?" I corrected myself. "I'm not cleared to be on the field but you are. Why are you here with me?"

"Because Emily and I were worried about you."

"Why? I'm fine. It's not like I can get hurt here. But the victims can, and I want to help, but I can't do anything here-"

"Honey, calm down-"

"How am I supposed to calm down when there are people out there getting tortured and killed and I can't do anything to help. It's my fucking job and I'm stuck here with you, who can actually do something to help but you chose to watch over me instead because you and Emily think I'm too mentally unstable to be by myself. Guess what JJ, I'm fine!" I laced my fingers together and put them behind my head as I paced around the room.