Just Relax 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ and I were watching Gilmore Girls, cuddled up in our bed. Her head was resting on my chest while I played with her hair. I saw her looking up at me so I looked down at her. She had a smile on her face and her eyes were dark. "What?" I asked her.

"Just relax." She told me, climbing on top of me so she was straddling me and then she attached her lips to my neck, kissing all the way down and leaving hickeys. My mind felt fuzzy with bliss and I couldn't even concentrate on the show. I reached for the remote to pause it but she kicked it away. "I love you so much." She mumbled against my skin, taking my hoodie off and throwing it on the floor. I sat up on my elbows and watched her with a smile as she kissed down my abdomen to my waistline. She took my shorts and panties off, kissing in between my thighs and then all the way up to my lips again. "You're so beautiful."

"I could say that same for you."

"But right now is all about you." She kissed my jawline and then my lips again. I didn't want to stop kissing her.

After a minute of making out she pulled away and started kissing down my neck again. I whined in protest. "What is it?" She looked up with furrowed brows.

"Keep kissing me." She smiled and connected our lips again, her hand tracing shapes on the inside of my thigh, getting dangerously close to my core. I moaned against her mouth, egging her on. She kept making out with me but put her ring and middle finger on my clit, rubbing slowly. I sighed and let my head fall back. She leaned forward to kiss me again and quickened her pace.

Soon, the pleasure was getting to be so great that I couldn't kiss back. Her tongue explored my parted mouth and kissed my bottom lip. Loud moans escaped my lips every couple seconds as I got closer and closer to my climax.

"JJ!" I screamed her name as I reached my climax, she pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead against mine, my breathing was heavy like I had just sprinted a mile. She kissed me again and ran her hands lightly along my body, kissing every inch lovingly, cooling my body down from last minutes events.

Once my breathing returned to normal she kissed me again. "You ok?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her down on top of me and then rolling over so I was on top of her. "You're obsessed with me aren't you?"

"Very." I nuzzled my face into her neck and winced when my overstimulated core made contact with her thighs.

"What?"

"Hm?"

"What was that face? You were in pain."

"No, it's nothing. Just getting comfortable." She kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"I want to stay like this forever."

"Me too."

"We should."

"I agree." I moved so I was lying completely on top of her. She kissed the top of my head repeatedly, making me blush.

"You're adorable." I let out a content sigh and closed my eyes. "Did I tire you out?"

"A little bit."

"I guess I'm good at my job then."

"Yes you are." I kissed her shoulder.

"Try to get some rest, ok? We have to be at work early tomorrow."

"Ok...you're a good pillow."

"Thank you honey. Good night."

"Good night."