Soft 😏⚠️

⚠️ SMUT AND MENTION OF SEXUAL ABUSE ⚠️

JJ dom, clitoral orgasm reader receiving

"Oh God." I moaned breathily as JJ kissed my neck. She smiled and continued kissing me. She bit the skin gently a few times before soothing it over with her tongue. "JJ." I whispered.

"Hm?" Her nose brushed against my skin and I felt her hot breath on my neck, making me even more desperate.

"I love you...and your lips." She hummed and started kissing my neck again.

"I love you too sweetheart." She put her hand on my stomach and lifted my shirt up, bringing it off of my head. She fiddled with the button of my slacks. "Is this ok?" I nodded and she slid off my pants so I was in a bra and panties. She connected her lips to my neck again. She sucked on it softly and caressed my stomach, slowly inching her hand down to my panties and moving them to the side. She stopped making hickeys on my neck for a second and looked up at me, eyes filled with love. "Tell me if you want me to stop, ok?" She tucked my hair behind my ear and I nodded. "Words baby."

"Ok. I'll let you know." She nodded and then continued making hickeys on my neck, circling her middle finger around my clit, but not touching it, just teasing me. She moved down so she could kiss my stomach softly and lovingly, letting me know I was safe with her. Her middle finger moved over a centimeter and came in contact with my now hard clit. I furrowed my brows in pleasure as she started rubbing it slowly. I bit my lip and shut my eyes tightly, basking in the pleasure.

The pleasure built up over the course of a few minutes and I let out a loud moan-like scream when I climaxed. JJ kissed my stomach again and kissed all the way back up to my neck. "Are you alright for another?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Ok, that's ok."

"Jayje."

"Hm?" She mumbled, kissing the corner of my lips.

"Can you leave more hickeys...please?" Her lips turned up in a smile.

"Of course...you like them?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"It makes me feel like I belong to you." She smiled and kissed me sweetly before kissing my neck again, leaving another hickey and then kissing it tenderly a few times. "More?"

"Where do you want them?"

"Where do you want to do them?"

"Anywhere you want me to as long as you're ok with it. I would leave them all over your body if I could." I tapped my collarbone and she smiled, leaving a couple close together. Every time she made one she would make sure to give it a bit of love with kissed and using her thumb to caress them. I think she was also just admiring her work too. "Anywhere else honey?" I tapped my stomach and she left a few there too. Then I tapped my waistline, and that was it. She smiled as she came back up to kiss me.

"That was hot." I murmured. She looked me in the eye lovingly. "What?" She shrugged and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I love you so much, and I'm really sorry that you used to get taken advantage of. But I'm really glad that you're opening up to me more...in every sense." She reached for my hand and laced our fingers together. "I know we've done this before, and I know I say it every time, but if anything ever makes you uncomfortable or you want me to stop, just let me know, ok? I won't feel bad about it, you shouldn't either. I respect your boundaries." I nodded and tears came to my eyes. "Why are you crying honey?" She asked with a small laugh.

"No one's ever said that to me before. No one's ever been mindful about my boundaries." She kissed me lovingly and then rested her head in the crook of my neck.

"You're safe with me, ok?" She kissed my neck again. "I promise."

"Thank you." She squeezed my hand at my words.

"No problem. I love you."

"I love you too."