You Too

JJ was about to go to the restaurant to pick up our food order but I didn't want her to leave. We were comfortable on the couch and her heartbeat was calming me down. "Would you rather starve?" She asked me.

"Yes. I would."

"Ok, well I wouldn't." I lifted my head up.

"Ouch. I thought you loved me."

"I do." I huffed and rolled off of her, she grabbed her bad and walked to the door. I stood up and pouted.

"Bye. I love you."

"You too!" She shut the door and my jaw dropped. How could she? You too? That was like a punch to the gut. I threw myself onto the bed and curled up under the blankets, waiting for her to come home.

"Honey I'm home!" I didn't answer. "Where are you?" She walked around and finally made it to the bedroom door, opening it. "Food." She crinkled the bag.

"Give me my burger."

"What's the magic word?"

"You don't deserve the magic word." I pulled the covers up over my head.

"You're mad."

"Yeah."

"About what?"

"I want my burger."

"Not until you tell me why you're mad."

"Ok, then go away." She shut the door and walked out. I huffed and closed my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs and saw JJ sitting on her couch on her phone. "Hi." I said grumpily, sitting down next to her. She handed me my burger and then grabbed hers out of the bag. "You haven't eaten yet?"

"No, I wanted to eat with you." I took a bite of my burger. "Why are you mad at me?"

"You didn't say you loved me when you left."

"Yes I did."

"You said 'you too.'" I turned to her and glared. "That is not a declaration of love. She laughed and raised her eyebrows.

"You're serious?"

"Yes."

"Honey I'm sorry, I really do love you. I didn't know you were serious." She put her hand on my thigh and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "I love you so much, more than anything." She put her arms around me and kissed all over my face. I smiled slightly and blushed. She kissed my lips, making me melt into her. "I love you." She mumbled. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." She started to kiss down my neck and pushed me down onto the couch, burying her face in my neck. "I love you." She whispered again.

"You too."

"You're being mean."

"I love you."

"I know."

"Jayje."

"Hm?" She lifted her head up and tucked my hair behind my ear. "What is it?" She searched my face for anything. "Y/n?" She furrowed her brows and put her hand on the side of my face. "Are you ok?" I grabbed her hand and laced our fingers together.

"Yeah. I just want my burger."

"Oh. Sorry." She sat up and handed me my burger. I took a big bite out of it and she tried to steal one of my fries. I slapped her hand away.

"You have your own." She frowned. "Ok fine. You can have them. Have all of them."

"I just want one."

"Ok." I rested my head on her shoulder as she ate my fry.

"What?"

"What? I didn't say anything."

"I know you want something." I looked up at her with puppy eyes.

"Can we cuddle?"

"You don't have to ask." She put her arms around me and lied down. I rested my head on her stomach and hugged her waist. "I love you." She whispered. "I really do."

"I love you too Jayje."