Don't Try To Kill Me Again Please

I ran to JJ and I's bedroom and jumped on her lap. She was watching Clueless in her hoodie and sweatpants. "Hello to you too honey."

"Hi." I hugged her legs and snuggled against her with a big smile on my face.

"What's got you so happy?" She paused the movie and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Did you check your texts?"

"No."

"Hotch said no work tomorrow." She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna sit up?"

"Sure, why?" I sat up and straddled her thighs.

"I wanna talk to you."

"Ok. Talk."

"How has your day been?" She adjusted the collar of my blouse before taking it off.

"Good." I bit my lip as she stared down at my concealed breasts. "You're not being subtle Jayje."

"Sorry." She looked away from my breasts.

"It's ok." I put my arms around her neck. "So...what do you want to do tomorrow on our free day?"

"I have a couple of ideas." She said, smiling up at me.

"Yeah?" I rested my head on her shoulder and she played with my bra strap. "You're really horny aren't you."

"No. You're just...really hot."

"Thanks. I'm flattered." She started kissing down my neck and I giggled. "JJ, stop." It tickled and I twisted my head away.

"I'm sorry honey." She kissed my temple and hugged me, squeezing me against her.

"You never said what you wanted to do tomorrow."

"I think I would go to hell if I said it out loud."

"Fuck?"

"With some very...specific details." Her breath was on my neck and it was driving me crazy, but it wasn't what I wanted right now. "Does that sound good for you?"

"For tomorrow?"

"Are you trying to hint that you want to do it tomorrow."

"Not so subtle was it?" She kissed my cheek.

"No. Not really."

"Well. Sounds good for tomorrow." I pushed her down onto the bed and rested my head on her shoulder. "Movie?"

"Oh yeah." She sat up, slightly pushing me off of her. When she unpaused the movie I spread her legs so I could rest my head between them. She played with my hair and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I woke up when I felt my head twist. I looked up and saw that JJ was asleep and had turned on her side. "Seriously?" I said loudly. She groaned and put a pillow over her face.

"Honey I was asleep."

"It's great that sleeping involved almost breaking my neck."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She held her hand out and I grabbed it. She pulled me up to her chest and I rested my head on her shoulder. "I won't break your neck, I promise." I smiled and fell asleep a few minutes later.

An hour passed and I had gotten pushed off of the bed. "Seriously Jayje, at this point just say you want a divorce."

"Hm? Where are you?" She ran her hand all over the bed.

"You pushed me off of the bed."

"I'm sorry. Come here please." She opened her arms and I crawled back into bed. She moved towards the middle of the bed so it wouldn't happen again.

She held me against her tightly, my face buried into her chest. I swung my leg over her waist and she laughed. "What? I wanna be closer to you." She kissed the top of my head. "Don't try to kill me again please. I'm starting to feel like you don't love me anymore." She lifted her head up.

"Honey, I do love you. I love you so much."

"It was a joke Jayje."

"Don't joke about me not loving you because that's the most false thing I've ever heard."

"The earth is flat."

"It's even more wrong than that. Please don't joke about that honey. It makes me sad when I think about you feeling like I don't love you."

"I know you love me. And I definitely feel it, especially right now." She smiled and kissed my forehead. "And I love you too." I smiled up at her.

"Mm. Good. I love you more though."