Will LaMontagne

I sat at our dinner table, across from my wife and next to her new friend Will. She'd been spending a lot of time with him and really wanted me to meet him but I didn't want to. I played with my food and stared down at the table. "Tell me about yourself y/n." Will asked quietly in his accent.

"Well...I work with JJ in the BAU, and I used to work in the Sex Crimes Unit. I did my undergrad in Physics and Psychology at Stanford and did my masters in Physics at Yale." I told him, looking up at JJ for a second before looking back down at my food.

"Is anyone ready for dessert?" JJ asked.

"Actually, I'm going to go to bed. I don't feel that great." I gave her a weak smile and left before she could say anything.

I heard some voices for another half hour and then the front door shut. JJ came in about a minute later and at down next to me on the bed. "Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I shrugged her hand off of my shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Well then why are you being so quiet?"

"I'm tired."

"Just talk to me." I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"If you want to talk to someone, go talk to Will."

"He left." I huffed and hugged my knees to my chest.

"I love you." I blurted out. "Do you love me?"

"What? Yes. Of course. Why would you ask that?"

"Will."

"What about Will?"

"Do you love him?"

"No." She didn't hesitate but it didn't loosen the tightness in my chest. "I love you." She moved so that our sides were pressed close together. She grabbed my hand but I pulled away. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes, a little bit. But...I feel like you're not mine anymore."

"What?"

"Every time you come home, it's all Will, Will, Will and you spend all your time with him."

"Honey, I'm yours. I promise." She lowered herself so she could kiss down my neck. "I can show you if you want."

"I don't want to have sex Jayje." I pushed her off. "I'm going to sleep at Em's today."

"What? Honey no. I understand that you're mad at me, but that doesn't mean that you have to leave." I clenched my eyes shut and a few tears came out. "Please don't cry honey. Please don't cry." She pulled my knees down and straddled me, wiping the tears off of my face and cupping my face in her hands. "I'm really sorry that I've made it seem like I'm giving more attention to him than I am to you but I promise, I love you. You're more important to me than anything." Her phone started ringing and she sighed. "It's Will."

"You can answer it, it's fine." She answered it and put it on speaker.

"Hey Jayje." He said.

"It's JJ."

"Y/n can call you Jayje but I can't?"

"She's my wife." She put her hand on the side of my face and caressed it.

"But she's so boring Jayje. Does she satisfy you? Does she make you feel good?"

"Yes. I love her Will."

"Come on. She's sick. Come out and hang out with me. One night, us alone. I'll show you a good time."

"No. I'm never going out with you Will. Goodbye." She hung up and then held my face in her hands again. "I didn't know he wanted that."

"Yeah." I sighed and looked down.

"I love you. I love you so much, ok?" She kissed my cheek softly, then my temple, my forehead and my nose. Then she kissed my lips with nothing but love. I kissed her back and she kissed me again. It didn't get heated but it did turn into a make out session, not a sexual one but one that just says I love you.

Once she pulled away she rested her forehead against mine. I buried my head in her neck and she wrapped her arms around me. "This is nice." I breathed out.

"Yeah." She agreed. "I'm really sorry."

"It's ok. I promise."

She tried to pull away after a few minutes but I didn't let her. "You're mine. Stay with me."

"Ok, ok. I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."