All Day

I walked into JJ and I's bedroom after a dinner with Reid and saw that she was sitting on the foot of the bed, watching some show. I sat down next to her and put my arms around her, pulling her down onto the bed with me. "How was dinner?" She paused her show and put her arms around me.

I shrugged and then sat up starting to take off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" She sat up on her elbows, looking excited.

"Don't get too excited JJ I'm just changing." I walked to our dresser and got her oversized t-shirt I always slept in, and then took off my pants because I never slept in pants.

"It's not even 8:30 and you're already ready for bed." I nodded and cuddled up next to her again, shutting my eyes as I buried my face into her neck.

"Well is it ok if I keep my show on?" I shrugged. "I don't want to keep it on if it's going to keep you awake but I'm not tired."

"Then can you go in the other room then?"

"Why don't you go in the other room?"

"Because the bed is better for sleeping than the couch." I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Damn, ok." She turned the tv off. "What happened?"

"What?" I lifted my head off of her shoulder.

"You come home and you barely even greet me, you just try to go to bed and then you try to kick me out of our room so that you can sleep and be by yourself and you have attitude." I huffed and rolled my eyes, turning over. "Hello?" She poked my cheek.

"Fine. If you're not going to talk to me, I'm sleeping on the couch." She got off the bed and then grabbed the comforter and all the blankets off of the bed, taking them off and taking them to the couch. I didn't care. I just curled into a ball and rested my head on the pillow. A heavy weight set into my chest and I sighed, falling asleep within an hour.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I took a deep breath and flipped over, finding a blanket that JJ must've put down on the bed after realizing it was mean to take all the blankets. "I made pancakes!" JJ called out from the other room. I didn't answer, just got comfortable under the blanket and closed my eyes again. "Hello?" She came into the room and sat down beside me, tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my cheek.

"I'm not asleep." I told her.

"Come eat breakfast."

"I'm not hungry."

"Oh." She sounded really disappointed and she was about to get up to go but I stopped her.

"Can you stay here?"

"Of course." She lied down behind me and put her arm over my waist, pulling me into her, kissing the back of my neck softly before sighing and taking a nap.

At some point while we were asleep I had turned around in her arms. I woke up to her staring at me lovingly and smoothing my hair back. "What time is it?" I mumbled.

"1." I sighed and tried to roll over but she held me securely against her. "What's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing." She kissed the top of my head.

"You don't have to talk...we can just stay like this."

"I said nothings wrong."

"I know you too well to believe that." I didn't say anything, I just relaxed in her arms and shut my eyes again.

A few more hours passed and JJ moved. "Where are you going?"

"I'm getting you food, you've been in bed all day and you haven't eaten anything."

"I'm not hungry though." I mumbled.

"I know, but you still need to eat."

She came back a minute later with some pancakes from this morning. I ate a couple and then cuddled up next to her again. "I love you." She whispered, tracing my face.

"I love you too."

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about anything?" I didn't answer. "Hello?"

"I don't want to move." She hummed and held me tight.

"Are you just tired?"

"I guess."

"Do you want to take tomorrow off of work too?" I nodded and she stroked my hair. "We can do that, I want to stay with you though, is that ok?" I nodded. "I know somethings wrong and I don't want to leave you by yourself."

"Thank you." She kissed my forehead after I spoke and tangled our legs together.

"I love you."

"I love you too."