You're Hurting Me 😏⚠️

⚠️ SMUT AND RAPE ⚠️

only a bit of smut at the beginning

JJ dom, strap on trader receiving, overstimulation

JJ pounded into me from behind and I moaned loudly, my head dropping down as I came. This was the fifth time I had came and I was starting to get extremely overstimulated. "J...Jay stop." I whined. She didn't seem to hear me, too busy trying to push me over the edge again.

"You're taking me so good baby."

"Jayje...Jayje stop." Could she not get it through her head? "Jayje stop, you're hurting me!" I cried out finally, my body collapsing onto the bed.

She pulled out immediately and put her hand on my back. "Baby-" I let out a sob, cutting her off. "Hey, I'm sorry." She said gently, taking the strap off and putting it on the towel. I sobbed again at the burning sensation inside of my body. It wasn't a good burn. I had never been this overstimulated, and I fucking hated it. "Baby...my love I'm so sorry."

"Go away." I sobbed, curling up into a ball. I didn't know why it hurt so bad. Everywhere.

"Honey, I'm not leaving you." She put her hand in the small of my back again gently and I tensed up.

"Go-"

"Honey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't, I would never do that I promise."

"I told you to stop."

"And I did."

"Before that."

"Honey...honey I didn't hear you."

"Just leave please." She didn't stay anything, just lied down next to me. I let out another sob and put my hand over my mouth to cover my sobs.

She stayed silently by my side until I stopped crying. "Honey, please know that I would never do that on purpose. I didn't hear you. As soon as I heard you I stopped, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I hugged my knees to my chest while I was in the fetal position. "Baby do you hear me?" I nodded. "Can I touch you?" I hesitated. "I would never do anything without your consent and I would never push you to do anything you didn't want to do. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"It's ok." I said, wanting her to stop talking.

"No, no it's not because I should've heard you and I should've noticed that it was getting to be too much." I shrank in on myself. I knew she didn't mean to but it was still scary. I had told her to stop and she didn't, for a second I just thought that she was going to keep going despite me wanting to stop. "Honey-"

"I know...leave me alone."

"Babe-"

"Go away."

"But-"

"I said go away." She got off of the bed slowly and walked out the door, shutting it behind her.

Thirty minutes passed and she walked in again. "Honey I'm really sorry." I turned to face her and she saw my tear stained cheeks.

"You know why I always tell you not to go too rough?" She shook her head, looking so guilty. "Because I was raped. And when you go rough it starts to feel like it all over again."

"Baby-"

"And you did it anyways. And you didn't stop."

"I didn't hear you."

"I know but I told you not to go rough and you did and I just need you to respect what I do and don't want to do, ok?" She nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She got back into the bed with me and I turned to her.

"I want to feel safe."

"You're always safe with me."

"It didn't feel like that for a second."

"I'm really sorry. It's never going to happen again, I promise." She kissed my forehead.

"Ok."

"I promise baby I'm so sorry." I nodded and put my arms around her, she held me protectively. "I didn't know that happened to you. And I'm so so sorry it did. I should've asked before I went too far. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok."

"No, it's not-"

"I really don't want to talk about this right now."

"Ok. Ok." She nodded and rubbed my back. "I'm right here."

"I know." I buried my head in her chest. "Stay."

"I will baby. I promise." I snuggled into her as close as possible, feeling the safest in her arms. She didn't say a word, knowing that I forgave her and just needed her right now.

After ten minutes I sniffled. "I love you Jayje."

"I love you too baby."

"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you sooner, this could've been prevented."

"Don't apologize, it's ok. It's not like it's easy to say." I nodded, so glad that she understood. "Never forget that I love you, and I want you to feel comfortable and safe, always. So I will be gentler, I promise, and if I ever do something that upsets you, please tell me." I nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too honey."