Late Night Makeout

I waited for JJ, lying down on the couch, curled up in a ball and covered in a blanket. She was out with Spence and Emily, meaning she probably wouldn't be back for a while but I wanted to be awake when she got back.

I tried to stay awake as long as I could but I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt something touching my face. I opened my eyes groggily and saw that it was JJ. "Hi honey." She said sweetly, kissing my forehead.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Sorry for waking you but I wanted to take you to bed if that ok?"

"I'm too tired to move." She laughed softly and kissed my forehead again.

"Can I squeeze in then?" I nodded and she lied down behind me, draping her arm over my waist.

"How was the dinner?" I mumbled. Her hand slowly came up to my face and tucking my hair behind my ear before she kissed my temple and my cheek. I felt all warm and mushy inside and I couldn't help but smile.

"It was great. I brought you back some food if you want some." Her hand made its way down to my stomach and caressed it.

"Not right now."

"You're really tired aren't you?"

"Yeah." I sighed before turning around in her arms.

"Hey beautiful." She whispered to me once she saw my face.

"Hi." I replied shyly again as she put her hand on the side of my face, caressing it and kissing my forehead.

"I don't wanna keep you up so just get some good sleep honey, ok?" I nodded and smiled, falling asleep within a couple minutes.

I woke up at two in the morning and saw that JJ was sound asleep. I kissed her lips softly and then nuzzled my head under her chin, putting my arm over her. "Y/n?" She mumbled. "You ok?" She kissed the top of my head.

"Mhm."

"Did I wake you up?"

"No." I kissed her lips softly and she put her hand on the side of my face, smiling. She hummed into the kiss and I smiled, tangling our legs together. Soon, our lips molded together and a sweet fuzzy sensation coursed through me. She caressed my cheek as we made out, going soft and slow. I melted into her and only pulled away when I needed air.

"Hm." She hummed once I pulled away.

"I love you." I kissed her again.

"I love you too."

"Not like I love you."

"Mm...you sure about that?" I nodded and she kissed me, more passionate this time but still filled with nothing but love. We were so caught up in the moment and I was just taking it all in. It was perfect. Every inch of us were touching and it was the sweetest kiss we had ever had.

Once she pulled away again she traced my jawline and kissed my forehead. "I love you so much." She whispered. "There's no one I'd rather be with." She started moving so she was on her back and almost pushed me off the couch, but before I fell she grabbed me and pulled me on top of her. My head found its spot on her chest and my hand on the side of her neck, caressing it slowly.

"Good night."

"Good night honey."