I Don't Feel Pretty 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, strap on trader receiving, oral reader receiving, overstimulation, fingering reader receiving, praise

I called JJ's name as I bit my lip nervously. I was sitting in our bed in nothing but a bra and underwear.

She walked into the room a few seconds later and scanned my body before smiling. "What do you need honey?" She asked, gently closing the door behind her. When I didn't answer her smile fell a little bit. "You ok?" I nodded and crossed my legs. She walked over to me and sat down next to me, pulling my legs down so she could straddle me. "You sure?"

"Yeah." I breathed out, looking into her eyes desperately. I saw her eyes darken when she realized what I called her in for. She kissed my lips softly and cupped my face in her hands. I smiled into the kiss but looked down after she pulled away.

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"I know that look." She took off my bra and threw it onto the ground before kissing down my neck. "What's wrong?" She stopped kissing when she reached my shoulder and just let her lips linger.

"I don't feel pretty." I whispered.

"I can change that." She kissed my lips again and pushed me down onto the bed, squeezing my breasts. I let out a soft moan and tilted my head so she could kiss down my neck.

She made her way down to my nipples and swirled her tongue around them, causing me to moan softly again. My hands tangled in her hair and she looked back up at me before kissing down my stomach. "My beautiful...beautiful girl." She mumbled while kissing down my stomach. "I can't wait to make you feel good." I moaned at her words and lifted my hips up so she could slide off my underwear. She kissed back up my stomach to my lips and stared at me with loving eyes before cupping my face in her hands. "What do you want first?" My heart jumped when I realized she wanted to go multiple rounds. I smiled and she kissed me again before I answered.

"Strap." She nodded and came back with a strap with lube. I opened my legs for her and put one leg over her shoulder so she could go deeper.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I nodded and felt her slide the tip in. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. She leaned down to kiss me while sliding all the way in. The strap was ten inches and we'd only used in once before so I wasn't used to it. Once she had gone all the way in she pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes. "This is ok?" I nodded and tucked her hair behind her ear and moaned once she started thrusting in and out slowly. She grazed my g spot every time which only made it better. "You look so pretty right now." She whispered. I could feel her eyes in my face, watching my reaction to every thrust. "Mm, you're taking me so well baby." She started kissing my neck and I tangled my hands in her hair again.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as she hit my g-spot perfectly.

"You like that?" She lifted her head up and I bit my lip, nodding frantically. She hit it again and watched my reactions. "You look so pretty...beautiful. Don't come yet." She told me once she saw that I was close.

"Mm...please?" She kissed my lips but I couldn't kiss back. She hit my g-spot again and I let out a loud cry.

"Now you can." I released and she slowed down her thrusts. "You did so well baby. So good for me. I love you so much, you know that? You did so good." She kissed my lips and pulled out completely. "You ok?" I nodded and pulled her head down for another kiss. Her fingers ran through my folds and I shuddered at the contact as her fingers prodded my clit. "Are you ready to take my fingers?" I bit my lip.

"Mhm."

"Good girl." My stomach flipped and clenched as arousal ran through my veins. "You're so wet for me baby." She sucked my arousal off of her fingers and my clit throbbed as I watched it.

"M-mommy?" I asked.

"Mommy, I like that." She said. I had never called her that before but I guess she liked it. "What do you need baby?"

"Your fingers." I whispered.

"Mm, I can do that." She kissed me and pushed her fingers into me at the same time. I moaned loudly as she curled her fingers to hit my g spot.

"Shit!"

"You're taking my fingers so well baby. You're doing so good for mommy and you're looking so pretty while doing it baby." She took her fingers out and sucked on them before running them around my pussy and teasing my clit. "Mm, your clit's so hard for me baby." She circled around it which provided almost no stimulation but caused my clit to throb painfully. I whined in anticipation. "You need me don't you...pretty badly huh?" I nodded frantically.

"Where do you want me? Inside? Or playing with your pretty little perfect clit?"

"Both."

"So greedy." She mumbled, kissing the inside of my thighs before stuffing three fingers into me. I rocked my hips in rhythm and she used her thumb to circle my clit.

"Fuck...fuck mommy. Don't stop. Don't stop please don't stop. Fuck, fuck. Fuck!" I screamed as I climaxed and she let me ride out my high. She laughed softly and kissed from my clit all the way up my stomach to my lips.

"What do you say honey?" I furrowed my brows, confused. She tilted her head and scoffed. "Mommy just gave you two mind blowing orgasms and is about to give you a third...maybe a fourth, fifth, and maybe a sixth if you continue being a good girl for me. So, what do you say?"

"Thank you mommy. D-do you need me to do anything?"

"No, tonight's all about you baby. Now can you keep being a good girl for me and keep letting out those pretty little moans of yours?" I nodded and she kissed all over my face. "My beautiful girl, you deserve this don't you?" She mumbled, moving so her lips hovered over my clit. When I didn't answer she looked up at me. "Say you deserve it baby or you're not going to get it."

"I deserve it." She smiled and licked my clit before sucking on it and swirling her tongue around it.

"You taste so good." She chuckled before sucking on it again. I moaned loudly and buried my hands in her hair, pushing her into me for more friction.

"Yes!" I moaned as I threw my head back. Her tongue was circling my clit quickly and I climaxed. She didn't slow down and I didn't want her to. She made me climax again and then pulled away. "Please." I whimpered.

"Please what?"

"More. I need more mommy."

"Mm." She hummed and kissed all over my face. "You've been a good girl haven't you?" I nodded. "What do you want?" My heart leapt as I realized I was going to get to choose.

"Can I...can I ride you?" She smirked and nodded before grabbing the strap again. She lied down on her back and helped me settle on top of her. I moaned as I was fully sat and then started moving up and down. I heard her moan at the sight as her hands ran up and down my sides.

"Just like that yeah, just like that. Good girl." I moaned at her words as I climaxed again. I pulled off of her and kissed her passionately, knowing I needed to stop but I also needed more.

"Please mommy...I need more really bad." I whined. She immediately flipped us over and attached her fingers to my clit, rubbing around it harshly, careful to not touch it so she didn't hurt me. "Fuck...oh my God. Yes! Fuck!" My hips bucked up and she leaned down to kiss me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I moaned into her mouth as I climaxed again and she kept going. I knew I needed to stop after this one but once I climaxed again she didn't stop. "J...Jayje stop." I whined in discomfort and she took her hand away.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled against my lips, straddling me and deepening the kiss.

Once she pulled away I bit my lip and looked up at her. "You did so good." She whispered comfortingly, running her thumb over my lip. I looked down at her lips and whined. "Seven rounds? Next time we can make it eight." I nodded eagerly and she kissed me again before collapsing next to me and pulling me into her arms. "You ok? Do you need anything?"

"Cuddles." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you beautiful girl."

"I love you too."