Reminder 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, masturbation, fingering reader receiving

I stood in front of our body length mirror in our bedroom in a sports bra and sweatpants. I poked at my stomach and sighed, looking at myself from the side angle. "What are you doing?" JJ asked in a low voice, walking into the room and hugging me from behind. "You look so hot right now." She kissed down my neck and her hands trailed down to the strings of my sweatpants, untying them. I moved her hands back up to my stomach and she got the message. "Sorry."

"Jayje, do you think I'm fat?" I asked randomly, staring at my stomach with a frown.

"No." She said without hesitation. I sighed and ran my fingers down my stomach.

"But I'm not...it's not completely flat." I said, referring to my stomach.

"That doesn't mean you're fat."

"But I don't have abs-"

"You're not supposed to have abs."

"What do you mean?"

"When women's abs show through their stomach it means that they have a too low percentage of body fat." She grabbed my hands and laced them in hers, putting her hands over my stomach as she continued to hold me from behind. "What's wrong? Why are you thinking about this?" I shrugged.

"I don't know...I just...everyone I've seen that works in our building is like...super fit and, I mean I can run far and do a bunch of push ups and shit but I don't look like it."

"You absolutely do look like it." She mumbled against my skin. "Where is this coming from? I've never seen you so insecure before baby." When I didn't answer she sighed. "Is it one of those things where you've been feeling like it for a while but didn't want to burden me?"

"Maybe."

"You know what I've said about that honey." She kissed down my neck again and caressed my stomach.

"I know."

"You're so fucking beautiful. Do you need a reminder?" I nodded.

"I think I do." I let go of her hands and watched as they slowly trailed down to the waistband of my sweatpants and underwear. My breathing picked up as she took them off, kissing down my neck and leaving hickeys from my jawline to my shoulder. She grabbed my hand again and guided it to my heat. My breath hitched.

"I wanna watch you for a little bit baby, is that ok?"

"While I'm standing?"

"I got you, don't worry." She started kissing down the other side of my neck, leaving even more hickeys. I found my hole and started thrusting slowly, my mouth dropping open at the feeling.

"Fuck." I leaned my head back to rest on her shoulder, giving her more access to my neck.

My legs started to buckle under me as the pleasure built up. She held me in place and reached down to my hand, bringing it up to her lips and sucking on the fingers that were just inside of me. "You look so pretty like this." She whispered, leaving yet another hickey. Her hand went back to my stomach and rubbed it, inching slowly down to my clit. "Mm, let's go to the bed, I wanna see you." She let go of me and I flopped onto the bed on my back. "Spread your legs for me baby." She put her hands on my thighs as I spread them. Her eyes darkened and she smiled as I revealed myself to her. "So pretty honey. You're so wet." She ran her middle finger through my folds and sucked it off of her finger. "Such a good girl for me aren't you?" Her hand ran up my abdomen to my breast, massaging it as she left open mouthed kisses down my stomach.

"Please touch me." I whined.

"I will honey, be patient. I don't want to rush this." I nodded and shut my eyes. "I want you to keep eye contact with me, ok?" I opened my eyes and nodded nervously. She gave me an assuring smile and kissed my lips before sliding three fingers into me. I gasped and let out a loud moan as she hit my sweet spot almost immediately. Then she curled her fingers up, I moaned loudly and my eyes rolled back. "Eyes on me."

"I'm trying." I whimpered.

"It's ok, you're doing good." She hit my sweet spot again and my abs contracted. "Oh, you liked that huh?" I nodded frantically. She hit it again but harder.

"Fuck!" She hit it continuously and I couldn't hold my orgasm back. It crashed over me like a wave and I screamed her name. "JJ! JJ!"

"Good job baby." She sucked her fingers off before kissing me passionately. I moaned into the kiss once I tasted myself. "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah? Wanna take a shower?" I nodded and gazed up at her, my heart swelling.

We walked into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror, my heart nearly stopping when I saw how many hickeys I had. "Jayje!"

"What?" She turned around, looked at me and laughed. "Don't you like them?"

"How am I supposed to cover these up there's like 15 on each side?" I ran my fingers over them gently.

"But it shows people that you're mine." She hugged me from behind and gave me another one on my back.

"I know Jayje, and I like that but we have work tomorrow."

"So what?" She started to leave another hickey but I shrugged her off.

"Because Hotch will kill me."

"You're no fun." She pouted. "Just wear a turtleneck." I glared at her through the mirror.

"You're kidding right? It's the middle of fucking July."

"Just one more? Please?"

"Fine." She gave me one along my spine and then pulled away, admiring her work. "More tomorrow?"

"Fine." She made an excited squeal.

"I love you."

"I love you too."