I'm Scared ⚠️

⚠️ RAPE, PANIC ATTACK ⚠️

I slowly walked into the elevator, clutching my sides as blood gushed out of them. I didn't even know what happened. I knew I had been taken...but I didn't know how I had gotten all of the injuries.

Once the elevator door opened I walked into the BAU. They were all in the conference room, probably getting ready to go on a case or talking about how to find me. I knew I couldn't make it up the stairs so I just waited for one of them to look down at me. I saw everyone except for my wife, JJ. Where was she?

On cue, she walked out of the bathroom, and her eyes met mine. "Y/n?" She ran over me and I collapsed into her arms. "Are you ok?"

"No." I whispered, holding onto her so I didn't fall.

"Hotch!" She yelled, it was more like a cry for help. She took off my jacket and then set me on the ground gently. I looked down at my abdomen and saw that I was bleeding a lot. I groaned and let me head rest. "What happened baby?"

"I don't know." I whispered. I heard many pairs of footsteps running down the stairs and then I saw everyone's faces above mine.

"Morgan, get the first aid." JJ instructed, tearing my shirt off and putting pressure on where the blood was coming from. I had no idea where it was coming from, it was just everywhere.

"JJ." I whispered.

"What is it baby?" She looked at me lovingly as she waited anxiously for Morgan to come back.

"I don't know who it was or what they did."

"That's ok, it's ok honey we're just going to help you right now, we can figure that out later." When Morgan came back she moved up by my head and put her hair into a ponytail.

"Jayje?"

"What is it baby?" She wiped her hands off and then put her hands on the side of my face, moving it to face her. I blinked slowly and she kissed my forehead. "You're gonna be ok, I promise."

"Stay with me."

"I'm not going to leave, I promise. I'm right here."

"I'm scared."

"It's ok. You're going to be ok."

"Why am I scared?" I breathed out, she hesitated before answering.

"You're traumatized. Whoever did this to you, did things that were too much for you to handle so the only way you could cope was to block it out." I shook my head and reached up to grab her hand.

"The bleeding stopped, I'll clean it up." I heard Morgan say. I held onto JJ's hand tightly until he was done. Everyone stepped away to give me space except for JJ who helped me stand up.

"I'm going to take her to the hospital, Spence, come with us." I gave Spence a small smile in which he returned. I put my arm around JJ's shoulders so she could support me.

I rode with them down the elevator and to the hospital. "Are they going to ask me questions?" I whispered.

"Probably baby."

"I don't...I don't want to do that."

"Ok that's ok." I nodded and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I woke up in a hospital bed with the whole team standing over me. I jumped when I saw all of them. "It's ok, it's ok. Everyone out." I heard JJ say. I sat up in the bed and threw my arms around her. I could tell she didn't expect it because she jumped a little bit and it took a couple seconds for her to return the hug. "Do you remember what happened?"

"No." I whimpered, my chest tightening. She noticed my discomfort and rubbed my back.

"It's ok honey, I'm here. You're safe." I nuzzled my nose into her neck and tried to steady my breathing.

"What even happened to me?"

"I'll tell you later."

"JJ...what happened. What did they find?" She pulled away and once I saw the expression on her face I felt my heart drop.

"No." She bit her lip and nodded, her eyes filling with tears. "No. Jayje." My voice cracked and I shook my head.

"You were raped." She whispered. I covered my ears and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"No, no, no, no, no." I shook my head and she took my hands off of my ears.

"Bur honey it's ok, you're safe now."

"No, it's not ok." I said unevenly as it got hard to breathe. "I never thought it would happen again." She saw that I was about to have a panic attack so she pulled me into a tight hug. "Jayje help me."

"I'm right here baby." I groaned as I hyperventilated. I held onto her tightly as I tried to calm myself down. She rested her chin on my head and I pulled away once my breathing steadied.

"Thank you."

"Of course." She put her hand on the side of my face and I leaned into it. She kissed my forehead and I leaned forward to rest my head against her chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."