Celebration 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, strap on reader receiving, vibrator reader receiving

I ran excitedly into JJ's office, jumping up and down once I saw her. "I got it! I got it! I got it!"

"Oh my God!" She jumped up and threw her arms around me. I had been trying to be one of the instructors for the FBI Academy on the weekends and it had been a long process.

"What happened?" Spence asked as he walked by.

"I got the job at the Academy!" JJ let go of me so I could turn to Spence.

"Wow! Congratulations!" He looked genuinely happy.

"Thank you!" I turned around and kissed JJ once Spence left. I walked backwards to close the door and she ran her hands up and down my sides.

"I'm really proud of you honey." She mumbled against my lips between kisses. "Wanna do something to celebrate?"

"Yeah." I whispered, kissing her more hungrily. I shrugged off my jacket and jumped up, wrapping my legs around her waist. "What do you want to do?"

"It's your celebration."

"I don't care."

"Well in that case." She ripped my blouse open, the buttons flying everywhere. "I'd like to do you." She walked backwards and opened what we like to call the sex drawer. She pulled out a dildo and a vibrator.

"No strap?" I whined. She replaced the dildo with a strap on and set me down so she could put it on. Once she did she ran her finger down my stomach to the button of my jeans. I gave her a small nod and smiled as she unbuttoned them. She rubbed my thighs for a second and then I jumped back up, wrapping my legs around her waist. She smiled and kissed me again, slipping her tongue in. I moaned and opened my mouth, letting her do whatever she wanted.

I felt her tip breach my hole and I let my head fall back against the wall, my mouth hanging open as she slowly filled me up. I bit my lip and she kissed my neck, not caring if she left marks. Everyone would be leaving soon anyways. "That feels good?" She asked after a couple slow thrusts.

"Yeah." I sighed blissfully. "Faster." My body got hot when I heard the vibrator turned on. She pushed it against my clit and thrusted faster. I gripped her shoulders and let out a loud moan as I came. She let me ride out my high and then pulled out. She set me down on my feet gently and helped me stand.

"How do you feel."

"Very good." I said with a dopey smile. She laughed softly and then grabbed a pair of underwear from the sex drawer. I put it on and then handed me her jacket she had on over her blouse. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"That was the best celebration." I said, leaning against her.

"It was wasn't it?" I nodded and she put her arms around me, helping me to the couch. She held me close to her and kissed my shoulder. "I'm really proud of you."

"Thank you."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."