Mommy

"So...anything exciting happening with JJ?" Morgan asked me as we got coffee in the break room.

"Yes." I said, taking a sip of my coffee while smiling.

"What is it? Something Reid wouldn't want to hear?" I nodded.

"She's been very...active lately." I said while raising my eyebrows. I looked to my right when I heard the door open. "Hi Jayje." I said.

"Hey baby." She kissed my cheek and I put my coffee down before hugging her. "I love your hugs honey but can I get my coffee?" I nodded and let go of her reluctantly. Morgan wiggled his eyebrows and JJ saw, looking at both of us.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." Morgan said with a cheeky smile "What's going on...Jayje?"

"Don't call me that." JJ said. "Only y/n calls me that."

"Really? What else do you call her?" Morgan asked, turning to me.

"Jay, baby, babe, honey, JJ, love, sweetheart." I listed off all the names I could think of. "But mostly Jayje." I turned to JJ.

"You're forgetting one." JJ said.

"Hm?" I asked, blushing. I knew what she was talking about but I didn't want to say it in front of Morgan.

"Say it, come on. Tell him."

"Jayje, I-"

"It's not embarrassing baby."

"Mommy." I said in a whisper, looking down at the ground. JJ smiled and snaked her arm around my waist, being sure to graze my ass a tiny bit.

"Can you speak up, I don't think he heard you." I looked up at Morgan and saw that he was trying not to laugh.

"Mommy." I said louder.

"I gotta go tell Garcia I'm sorry." He ran out of the room with his coffee and I turned to JJ with a red face. I gulped and she put her coffee down.

"What was that for? That was so embarrassing." I buried my head in her shoulder and put my arms around her.

"It's ok baby." She rubbed my back and then smacked my ass.

"No Jayje, hug me." I whined and hugged her even tighter.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I love you baby."

"I love you too."

"What do you say?"

"I love you too mommy."