I Have JJ

I was so in love with JJ, and everyone loved go tease me about it. I smiled every time she walked into the room and she was the only one who could make me feel better when I was feeling down.

Everyone noticed when I walked into work in a sad mood one day. Morgan immediately asked me what was wrong. "It's nothing." I told him.

"Seriously y/n. You look like you just saw a cat get run over."

"I'm fine Morgan." I gave him a small smile and sat in my chair.

"Well, if you want to talk to anyone, I'm here."

"I have JJ."

"Right. You have JJ." He walked away and I waited for JJ to get to work.

When I heard the elevator doors open I turned around, my heart lifting when I saw that it was JJ. I got up out of my chair and ran over to hug her. She dropped her bag and put her arms around me. "Hey babe."

"Hi."

"You ok?" She whispered.

"No. I feel like shit. I woke up and I didn't want to get out of bed. Why couldn't you stay over again? I really missed you and my head hurts. I'm super stressed and I don't know why." I said in one breath.

"Aww, I'm sorry." She kissed my temple.

"Get a room!" Morgan called out.

"Can he shut the fuck up?" I groaned.

"Ok baby, let's get you upstairs." She let go of me and walked us up to her office. I huffed as I sat down on her couch.

"I feel like I'm dying. But mentally." I clarified. She sat down next to me and looked at me. "I can't sleep well when you're not there."

"I'm sorry-"

"No, don't apologize...I just can't sleep without you." I looked at her hesitantly.

"Why?" Her hand slid into mine and she caressed my hand.

"I don't know." I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Work doesn't start for another 30 minutes." She reminded me.

"Don't remind me." I rubbed my face tiredly.

"That means we have some time to sleep." I looked up at her and smiled.

"You have no idea how much I love you." She smiled and lied down on the couch. I lied down on top of her with my head on her chest. I put my arms around her and smiled, closing my eyes and relaxing into her. She stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Get some rest honey."

I woke up and JJ had a laptop resting on my back. Her hair was now in a ponytail which made me smile. She looked hot with her hair up. "Baby, go back to sleep." She told me, kissing my temple.

"What time is it."

"12."

"I was asleep for 3 and a half hours and no one told me?"

"Hotch came in and he said to let you get some rest. You can still sleep baby."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She closed her laptop. "Just come here." She opened her arms and I completely straddled her lap, nuzzling my nose into her neck. "You could've called me last night."

"You were asleep."

"But you weren't." She ran her fingers over my back and kissed my neck. "Get some more sleep baby, you can't work when you can't think straight."

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you too baby. Sleep."

I woke up again another three hours later. JJ kissed my temple and played with my hair. "Good rest?"

"Mhm."

"Good." She shut her laptop again and put her arms around me.

"Don't you have to work?"

"Let me hold you for a minute." I smiled as she rubbed my back and kissed my neck softly. "Your hair's so soft." She said as she played with it.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby, so much...don't let go."

"Now who's the clingy one?"

"Both of us." She kissed all over my face and I squeezed my eyes shut. "What's wrong?"

"My headache is gone. But the stress is back."

"Just relax in my arms ok, I'm not going anywhere." I nodded and took a deep breath, trying to get all my muscles to relax. She rubbed my back soothingly and whispered comforting phrases in my ear, knowing exactly how to calm me down.

"Thank you."

"I'll sleep over tonight, ok? And every night after that."

"At this point you should just move in."

"I should shouldn't I?"

"Please?"

"I will baby." She said with a smile. I held her tighter and kissed her cheek. "But for now just try to relax. I love you."

"I love you too."