Arm Wrestle

Luke and I were armwrestling in the break room., everyone watching us. JJ stood behind me, cheering me on with her hands on my shoulders. Rossi cheered on Luke and yelled encouraging phrases in his ear. I saw Rossi look up at JJ and I furrowed my brows, wondering what they were thinking about. "Hey babe, wanna have sex tonight?" JJ asked. I turned around and felt my hand get slammed down onto the table.

"Ow! Luke why the fuck did you slam it down so hard!" I turned back and shook my hand off.

"I guess we all know who the winner is now." Luke said, standing up and flexing his biceps.

"You made me lose!" I told JJ.

"You guys were just sitting there for five minutes with no progress."

"You're annoying." I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "Never do that again."

"It was a serious question though. Do you want to have sex tonight?"

"No. Not after that." I pushed past her and walked to the bathroom.

She knocked on the bathroom door before opening it. "Honey are you seriously mad about this? I didn't mean it to offend you or anything, Rossi and I just thought it would be funny."

"I was going to beat him, and that never happens. He won at the pull-ups, the curl ups, and the plank, and then he won at this too."

"Honey, I'm really sorry."

"And he's not exactly the nicest when it comes to these things."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Yeah. He's not mean...he's just...he makes me feel bad about myself sometimes, and now he's going to do that again." She nervously fiddled with her wedding ring as she walked closer to me.

"Do you want me to talk to him about it?"

"No, it's really not that big of a deal. He's just teasing...I see him like a brother but sometimes it just really gets to me."

"I'm really sorry."

"It's ok Jayje, you didn't know."

"I feel really bad."

"It's ok." I put my arms around her waist and rested my head on her chest.

"You're not mad?"

"No. Not really. I'm just sad right now and I need comfort."

"Honey, I really am sorry, if I know I wouldn't have said anything, I just thought it would be funny to see you flustered."

"It's ok Jayje, you don't have to keep apologizing." She put her arms around me and kissed the top of my head. She held me and rested her chin on the top of my head.

I looked up when I saw the door open and I saw Luke's face. "Oh, I'm sorry guys the door was unlocked. Y/n, are you ok?" He asked, taking a single step in.

"I'm fine." JJ played with my hair.

"I got it Luke." JJ told him.

"Y/n...I'm sorry about today." He said.

"You didn't do anything."

"I know but I...I realized that I tend to tease you a bit whenever you lose, and I'm just sorry, ok?"

"It's ok." JJ kissed my temple and I gave him a smile over her shoulder.

"Ok...I uh...can I pee now?"

"Oh yeah, sorry." JJ and I walked out of the bathroom and let him be. She put her arm around my waist and we walked up to her office.

She immediately pulled me in for another hug and I smiled. "I love holding you." I rested my cheek on her shoulder and sighed. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah."

"That's good. I love when you're happy." I blushed and kissed her jaw. "God I love you."

"I love you too." I looked up at her with heart eyes and smiled. She kissed me, full of love and passion before kissing my forehead.

"You're normally cute, but you're even cuter when you're cuddly."

"It's unintentional."

"So you're just naturally cute? God, I love you even more if that's even possible."

"It's very possible. I'm very lovable."

"Yeah. You are. The most lovable." She squeezed me and lifted me off the ground, swinging me back and forth.

"I love you."

"Mm. I love you more baby."