Ruin You 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Very lengthy and pure smut

JJ dom, strap on reader receiving, oral reader receiving , fingering reader receiving, clit play reader receiving, vibrator reader receiving, overstimulation, restraints, begging, orgasm denial

JJ pushed me against the wall roughly and kissed me, ripping off my clothes and then pushing me down onto the bed. Her eyes were dark with lust and her pupils were completely dilated. She kissed me roughly and slid her tongue in, practically shoving it down my throat. I whimpered and she smirked against my lips. "I think it's time to have some fun." She said in a low voice, reaching into her drawer for all of her toys.

"W...what are you going to do to me?" I asked as she handcuffed me to the bedposts.

"I'm going to fucking ruin you sweetheart." I felt wetness pool between my legs and ran her finger through my folds, moaning as she sucked my arousal off of her fingers. "Holy fuck you taste so good." I moaned and bucked my hips up, needing to be touched.

"Touch me...please."

"You will not speak unless I tell you to." She said sternly. "You will take everything I give you without complaining. You will be a good girl for me and do as I ask. You will not cum until I tell you to. When I give you permission to speak, you will respond to me with yes ma'am, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." She spread my arousal over my clit and I shuddered. I didn't dare say anything, knowing that this was going to go her way no matter what I did.

I tried to stay still and composed but it was hard as she pumped three fingers in and out of me while circling my clit with her thumb. I let out a whimper. "Oh you like that?" She said with a smirk, slowing down her movements. I whined, needing more stimulation. "I think I'll drag this out nice and slow, yeah? We can break a few records tonight." I gulped. I had gone fifteen times one night, this meant she wanted to go more. "I want to hear your pretty little moans as I drag out your orgasm so long that you're begging for me to stop, until the pain becomes more overwhelming than the pleasure, does that sound good to you?"

"Yes ma'am." She smiled and I felt my climax starting to creep up, her slow circles on my clit getting slower by the second.

I tried to stifle my moans and she slowed her movements even more. "You can be louder baby, let me hear you." I moaned loudly as my head went blank from the overwhelming pleasure, she really was dragging it out. "Hold it back." I shook my head. "I said hold it back. Do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am." The pleasure building up was unbearable, heat flowing through every part of my body while my clit throbbed painfully.

"You can cum, but you have to beg."

"Fuck. C-c...mm...can I-I please cum?"

"That was pathetic and you know it."

"I-I can't."

"You can't what?"

"I-I need to cum...p-please let me come. I need it. I need it so bad."

"Cum." I screamed while my legs shook, I was already completely overstimulated but she didn't care. She grabbed a vibrator and put it on the lowest setting, pressing it gently against my clit. The soft sensations were killing me. I needed a break already and it was pathetic. "I think I should leave you like this for a while. I just want to watch you hold back your orgasm, begging me to let you cum while I deny every single time. That sounds fun doesn't it?" I nodded. "Words."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl." I moaned loudly at her words and she sat back, watching me as my legs shook, holding back my orgasm.