So Wrong 😏⚠️

⚠️ SMUT AND RAPE ⚠️

JJ thrusted in and out of me slowly, the covers dangling off of her back and her breath fanning over my neck. She moaned softly as the strap on hit her clit continuously. I promise I loved it, I loved every second of it but something just felt so wrong. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Shit shit shit. She kissed up my neck and stopped when she felt my tear. "Y/n?" She looked up and stopped her movements, but keeping the strap inside of me. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

"Y/n-"

"Jayje, I'm fine, just keep going. You're close right?" My breath hitched as I held back a sob. She pulled out and furrowed her brows.

"Y/n?" She kept saying my name like it was going to make me open up to her.

"I'm fine."

"Hey-" She wiped my tears away as they fell. "Did I do something?"

"No, no, JJ, it was perfect-"

"Then why are you crying?" She caressed my face and I shook my head, more tears spilling out of my eyes. She quickly wiped them away and I sat up, holding my head in my hands. "Baby." She reached her hand out to my shoulder and I flinched.

"Please don't touch me right now." I looked up at her and saw the hurt look in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, honey, don't apologize." She took the strap off and sat down next to me, I pulled my legs up to my chest.

"God this is so stupid." I looked away from her, not wanting her to see my tear stained face. "It wasn't you JJ, I promise."

"I know honey." I could hear the faint sad smile in her voice.

"This is really embarrassing. Who cries during sex?" I laughed while still trying to hold back tears. She was silent. I turned to look at her and she looked like she was holding something back. "What?"

"I'm a profiler." She said simply.

"I know."

"I know the way people think. I know...I know why people react the way they do." I gave her a sad smile. "I uh...you don't have to talk about it."

"Thank you." I hesitantly reached for her hand.

"Did I...did I make you feel unsafe?"

"No. It was sort of the opposite."

"Too safe?"

"You're just...the first person I've ever felt safe with." I stared down at our hands. "And I love you so much."

"But?"

"How did you know there was a but?"

"I know you."

"Well...it's not fair to you to have to deal with all of this. It's not fair for you to have to carry the pressure of tiptoeing around me just to make sure I'm safe and comfortable." I let go of her hand. "This...this isn't fair to you."

"You're trying to break up with me aren't you."

"Yeah."

"That's not happening. Honey, if you've been thinking this why haven't you brought it up sooner?"

"Because I was hoping I would be able to tell you before something like this happened." She sighed and grabbed my hand again.

"You can try to push me away, but I'm always going to come back. Because I love you. And I care about you. I'm here for you, always. I don't care if I have to be more careful, or be softer with you, because I love you." She said with a smile. "And I want you. Nothing is ever going to change that honey. I want you to be comfortable always, but especially while we're being intimate. That's always been my number one priority, but I'm going to put in extra effort now because I never want you to feel unsafe or uncomfortable again."

"I don't deserve you." She shook her head.

"You deserve everything good in this world." I smiled and she kissed my forehead. "What do you need right now?" I shifted a little bit and hesitated before completely snuggling into her. "Do you want to lay down?" I nodded and lifted my head up so she could move. She lied down on her back and pulled me down gently onto her. "Is this ok?" She asked as I lied my head down on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

"This is more than ok. Thank you." I opened my mouth to say something else but shut it.

"What?"

"You didn't finish."

"That's ok."

"But you need-"

"No. I don't need to. You don't owe me anything." She said as if she were reading my mind. She sensed that I was still questioning her and sighed. "Do you want to? Be honest honey."

"I don't."

"Then we're not continuing. It's as easy as that, you say no, end of story." A wave of gratitude washed over me. "You're safe with me, always."

"Thank you."

"Of course. Get some sleep, ok? We can sleep in and stay like this as long as you want."

"Thank you."

"Anytime baby."