Lovey

I hummed as I felt feathery kisses all over my face. It was the best way to wake up but I was too tired to open my eyes. "We have work off today." JJ said in a sing song voice, placing a kiss to my forehead.

"Yay." I said in a monotone voice.

"You know what that means?" She asked, putting her arm over my waist and pulling me into her. She rubbed my back up and down with her fingertips.

"Cuddles?" I guessed.

"Not exactly what I had in mind but sure." She started kissing all over my face again and I smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" I rolled over, pushing her onto her back while I lied down on top of her.

"I don't think it would be polite to say out loud." I smiled into her neck and I got comfortable. "You're not gonna get up?"

"Cuddles." I whispered, nuzzling my face into her neck. "You're comfortable...what time is it?"

"8."

"You woke me up at 8 on a Saturday?"

"How will you forgive me?"

"If you cuddle me all day."

"That's easy." She put her arms around me again and slipped her hand under my shirt. My breath hitched as the cold air hit my back but she quickly soothed me by caressing the soft skin. I tangled our legs together and pulled the covers up over us, wanting to go back to sleep. "You're sleepy aren't you?"

"Yeah. Very." I mumbled.

"You can sleep baby."

"I can't fall asleep once you've woken me up at 8 in the morning."

"I'm sorry." She said with a soft laugh.

"It's not funny."

"I'm sorry. Sorry." I brought my hand to her face and covered her mouth. She licked my palm and I quickly took it away.

"Ew."

"So you'll let me eat you out-"

"JJ stop!" I playfully smacked her and sat up, laughing.

"I'm just saying." She shrugged.

"Well...it's different."

"How so?" She looked genuinely curious but I knew she was joking.

"One of them feels good." I explained, she just smiled.

"Which one is that?"

"It's too early for this." I dropped my head to her shoulder and put my arms around her whole body, it took a bit of effort to get my arms wedged between her torso and the bed but I did it eventually.

"You're really lovey today aren't you?"

"Mhm. I love you." I mumbled against her skin.

"I love you too baby." She kissed my temple.

"Cuddle me." I whined.

"I am cuddling you babe."

"Closer."

"You're as close as possible to me honey, I can't possibly pull you any closer." I sighed the best I could and squeezed her tighter. "You ok?" She sounded genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine Jayje. It was a fake sigh."

"Ok, just making sure you're ok."

"You don't always have to do that you know."

"That's a joke right?" I laughed and she laughed too, reaching up to gently run her hands through my hair. "I love you honey."

"I love you too." She kissed my temple again. "Now hug me." I demanded grumpily. She put her arms around me and squeezed me tight, kissing all over the side of my face. I loved moments like this, where we were so close that we were basically one person. I felt like I was drowning in her love, it was radiating off of every inch of her body and I never wanted to let go.

I was silent for a moment, basking in her warmth and her love but I guess my silence worried her. "Are you ok?"

"Mhm. More than ok." I assured her. "Just sleepy." She rubbed my back again and kissed my temple.

"How much sleep did you get?"

"Like five hours."

"Five hours?"

"You were snoring." She gasped.

"I don't snore. Take that back."

"Sorry. But you do. I hate to break it to you. But it's ok now. Because I can rest my eyes and you're not snoring. A win for me."

"You're really annoying sometimes, you know that right?"

"Yeah. I know you love me about that though."

"I do honey. I really do." I opened my eyes and saw her gazing at me with love filled eyes. I blushed and kissed her neck. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Mm. Not possible." I nodded.

"Yes possible."

"No."

"I don't wanna argue."

"Me neither."

"But I know I'm right." She playfully smacked my arm. "I love you JJ."

"I love you too."