Knife

I winced as we walked up the stairs. The unsub has stabbed me with a knife and I had bandaged it up by myself without telling anyone. JJ had asked me if I was ok, and of course I told her yes, not wanting her to worry. I let out a silent cry as a sharp pain passed through my injury. "Ok, y/n. I have asked you a million times if you were ok and you said yes. So cut the crap and tell me what happened." She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms. I huffed and lifted my shirt up, showing her. "Ok, well, you need a lesson in first aid, those stitches are ripped and the..." She raised her eyebrows, willing me to tell her what it was.

"Stab injury."

"God honey, why didn't you tell me?" She ran her fingers over the cut.

"Ow!" I slapped her hand away.

"Ok, I'm redoing the stitches." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen. She took everything off the table and then pushed me down on it.

"Damn. You're being a little rough aren't you?" I asked in a low voice.

"Honey, I'm trying to get you better, ok?" She grabbed the first aid kit and came over to me, undoing the stitches I already put in. I sat up on my elbows.

"Ow, ow, ow." I winced, my abs contracting as I felt a stinging pain.

"Honey, I'm sorry. But...why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't want to be a burden. Ow! JJ please be gentle, it's infected."

"If you didn't want to be a burden you should've told me earlier." I frowned. "That was a bit harsh, I'm sorry." She started putting in the new stitches and I jumped.

"Can we get it...not infected before the stitches? It hurts too bad." She sighed.

"We have to stitch it up or it's going to continuously bleed." My lip quivered. "Why are you crying?" She put everything down and put her hand on the side of my face.

"It's gonna hurt so bad."

"I know honey...I'm sorry." She unbuttoned my blouse completely and took it off.

"You look like a horny man right now." She stopped her movements and looked up at me, hiding a smile. "Sorry. I'm trying to be happy. Because this is not making me happy."

"Hey, it's gonna hurt, but it's a knife wound, how deep was it?"

"Like two inches." Her eyes widened.

"Two inches, y/n!" She took a deep breath. "How did you not tell anyone about this?"

"I had it under control."

"It's infected."

"I'm sorry." She sighed and started threading the stitches through. I let out uncomfortable whines and I was sweating by the time she was done. "Y/n? Earth to y/n?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"I'm in a world of pain."

"We should get you to urgent care tomorrow."

"As long as your not my doctor." I let out a small laugh, but she didn't. "Sorry."

"It's ok." She put her hand on my back and helped me sit up. "What is it?" She asked.

"What?"

"I can tell you want to say something." I looked up at her with pouty lips. "What's wrong?"

"I'm tired...and I want cuddles." She smiled and reached out to hug me and I put my index finger up into the air. "Correction, I need cuddles."

"I know you do you big baby." I laughed and she picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder and carrying me up the stairs. "Jayje." I whined when she put me on the bed and then walked to the dresser.

"I know honey, I know. I'm coming, but I'm getting you your favorite shirt." I smiled and lifted my arms up when she walked back over to me, putting it over me. I put my arms around myself in a gentle hug. I held my legs out and she took off my pants.

"Cuddles. Please?" I whined.

"I'm coming."

"Not fast enough." My smile was turning into a frown. She noticed it and walked over to me, kissing all over my face.

"I just gotta get dressed honey, I'll be there." I hugged myself tighter until she lied down on her back. I cuddled up next to her and clung to her like I never wanted to let her go. "Hey."

"What?" I swung my leg over her waist and nuzzled my nose into her neck.

"Is it still hurting? Are you feeling alright? Because I haven't done stitches in a while and I was trying to make it comfortable for you, I know that's not really possible. But I want to make sure you're ok, I don't want you to be in pain because it was a long case and you need to sleep-"

"I'm ok Jayje. Like you said, I'll go to urgent care in the morning." She nodded and I smiled at her rambling.

"Ok."

"Just cuddles please. We missed our last two sessions."

"Hm. How much do we need to catch up on?"

"Five hours. But now it's gonna be longer since I have an injury and you need to care for me."

"Hm. That seems fair." She squeezed me tighter and I winced. "Sorry honey."

"It's ok." I kissed her neck and we both fell asleep.

I woke up at two in the morning on the other side of the bed. I groaned and rolled over to find that JJ was on her side facing away from me. "Jayje?" I whispered in a tired voice. "Jayje?" I shook her awake.

"Hm? Is everything ok? You...does it hurt?" She opened her eyes.

"I'm fine. But I want cuddles please. We moved away while sleeping." She smiled and opened her arms. I put my legs on either side of her and rested my head on her chest.

"I love you so much baby." She kissed the top of my head. She rested her hand on my ass and I laughed.

"Do you love me or my ass?"

"Hm. Do I have to answer that right now?"

"I guess not."

"Jayje?"

"Hm?" I could tell she was already falling asleep again.

"Can you hold my hand?" Her hand moved slowly down my arm and made its way to my hand, squeezing it three times.

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Good night. I love you baby."

"I love you too."