Holding Up Three

JJ and I rocked back and forth slowly as we danced to the music playing at Rossi's house. My arms were around her waist and her arms were around my neck. I stared into her eyes lovingly and then rested my forehead against hers before kissing her. Then I rested my head on her shoulder and held her close to me. "I love you." I whispered to her.

"I love you too." She kissed my temple and smiled against it.

"I want some more wine." I told her. She put her arm around my waist and led me inside. She poured us another glass of wine and we sat down at the counter. The music was still playing through the speakers but everyone was either outside or in the main room. I took a sip of my wine and then turned to JJ who was smiling at me. "What?" I softly laughed.

"Nothing. I just really love you." I blushed and took another sip of the wine.

"I love you too." I rested my head on her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist.

"Don't get too drunk." Rossi warned as he came in and poured himself another glass.

"We won't." JJ told him, reaching up to play with my hair. She kissed the top of my head. "How are you feeling?" She asked me.

"Really good." I reached for her hand around her wine glass and played with her fingers. I felt her just staring at our hands. I tucked her thumb and pinky finger under her palm. "Now it looks like a chicken foot." I said, wheezing for air as I started to laugh.

"You're drunk aren't you."

"No. These are normal thoughts." I lifted my head up off of her shoulder and she helped me off the stool.

"Let's go home."

"Oh. What?" She grabbed my hand and led me out the front door to our car. I climbed into the passenger seat and held her hand as she drove, staring at her while she concentrated and admiring her.

When we got home I wrapped my arms around her from behind and followed her up the stairs to the bedroom. "Can you let go for a second honey? I need to get changed." I pulled away and sat down on the foot of the bed with a pout. "What?"

"Do you not like my hugs?"

"Honey, I love your hugs." She said with a smile while changing. "I just couldn't change while we were hugging." I looked down at the ground and shuffled my feet around.

She jumped onto me and put her arms around my neck, rolling us over so I was on the top. I smiled and nuzzled my nose into her neck. "This is comfortable."

"Mhm." She agreed. "How drunk are you?"

"I'm fine."

"How many fingers am I holding up?" She held her hand up in front of my face, climbing off of me.

"Four."

"I'm holding up three. Come on, let's get you changed." She unzipped the back of my dress and pulled it off my body.

"It's cold." I shivered and put my arms around myself.

"Probably because you're naked."

"Oh." I looked down and then back up at her, starting to laugh. She pulled a shirt on over my head and I stepped into underwear. She pushed me down onto the bed and then lied down next to me, pulling me close and kissed my temple multiple times. "That tickles."

"Good." She kept kissing it and then trailed her kisses along my jaw and then finally to my lips. "Good night honey."

I woke up with a dull headache. I put my hand over my forehead and groaned. "Here." The bed dipped beside me. I didn't even realize that JJ wasn't asleep beside me. She handed me Advil and water that I gladly took.

"I feel like shit."

"I'm sorry honey." She pulled me onto her lap and ran her hands up my sides. "What can I do to help?"

"Stay with me while I sleep." I groaned and rested my head against her shoulder. She lied down and kept me on top of her.

"I hope you feel better honey. I love you."

"I love you too."