What's My Name? 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, clitoral orgasm reader receiving, oral sex reader receiving, fingering reader receiving

I looked at my wife as she walked over to my desk. "Here are these for you." She sighed and dumped a pile of files on my desk.

"Why would you do this to me?"

"I'm sorry. I would give it to Reid...but I gave him the last three stacks." I sighed and opened the top one.

"Fine. I'm getting coffee first though." I stood up and walked to the break room.

"Y/n wait, I need to tell you something."

I turned back to her and pouted.

"What?"

"Are you mad at me? Did I do something?"

"No, you didn't do anything." She walked over to me. "What's wrong?"

"Why did you call me that?"

"Y/n?"

"It never stops hurting." I put my hand over my chest.

"What? What do you mean?"

"That's not my name." Her face turned up in a smile as she realized what I meant. She took my hands and brought me up to her office.

"I know your name."

"Then what is it?"

"Honey, baby, babe, sweetheart, my love." She kissed my face between every nickname she called me. She leaned down to kiss down my neck. "What's my name?" She left open mouthed kisses back up my neck to my lips.

"Jayje." I said with a smile. It was something I always called her, and something no one else was able to call her. It was my nickname for her and mine only.

"What else?"

"Mommy." She smiled against my lips.

"That's more like it. Get on the couch for me, ok?"

"Can we go home? I'll do the files later, I...we can't do everything here." She nodded eagerly and grabbed my wrist, dragging me out of the office and down the elevator into the car.

She sped all the way home and then pushed me down onto the bed, kissing me harshly, not letting me breathe at all. She ripped off my clothes and kissed down my neck, leaving hickeys that made me wince. She grabbed the handcuffs from the nightstand and handcuffed me to the bed before stripping off all of her clothes. "Perfect." She breathed out, running her hands over my whole body. Her hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed. "Do you think your perfect?" She asked.

"I-I don't know."

"It's a simple question."

"I don't know." I repeated. She patted my cheek then trailed her hand down to my core. I let out a content sigh as she finally touched me where I needed her to. She grazed my hard throbbing clit with her middle finger. "Fuck." I moaned, just the little touch sending shocks through my body.

"Mm. You like that?" I nodded eagerly and put her middle and run finger into my clit gently, rubbing slow circles on it. I threw my head back as my eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. It was soft but so, so good.

"Mm, please don't stop."

"I won't baby." It was so weird how she switched up during sex but I wasn't complaining. One minute she would be commanding and harsh, and then the next would be soft.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I arched my back off of the bed and came.

"Just like that, good girl." She kissed me passionately and squeezed my thigh. "Mm, you're being so good for me honey. Making it so easy for me to fuck you until you pass out." I took a deep breath as she kissed down my torso and kissed my clit. She immediately started flicking it with her tongue.

"Holy fuck!" I wanted nothing more than to tangle my hands in her hair and pull her further into me but I couldn't since I was handcuffed to the bed. "Holy shit! Mommy...please...I need to come."

"Then come baby." I came on her tongue but she never stopped her motions. I was practically trembling from overstimulation but it felt so good. Once she made me come again she kissed up to my lips. "You ok?" She asked me, barely giving me time to speak between kisses.

"Yeah."

"Don't lie. I love hearing your moans too much to ever want to stop but if you need me to stop I will, you hear me?" I nodded.

"I'm ok."

"Good." She made the biggest hickey she had ever made and then thrusted two fingers into me. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt her deep inside of me. She curled her fingers up and my mouth dropped open. "That's a good spot?" I nodded eagerly and bit my lip. She hit that spot continuously until I came another three times and I was screaming.

"Please Jayje, I cant do another one, please I can't." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Yes you can."

"No, I can't Jayje, I really can't." She pulled out and cleaned her fingers off. She uncuffed me from the bed and kissed my forehead. She wiped a tear that had fallen off my face.

"I made you cry this time. That was a first." I laughed softly and she kissed my lips. "I'm gonna get stuff to clean you up, ok?"

"No. I wanna cuddle." I put my arms around her and cuddled up close to her.

"I knew you would say that." My mind was fuzzy and I couldn't really think. "Get some rest honey, I know I wore you out." I smiled.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I love you."