I Don't Like Drinking

⚠️ RAPE ⚠️

JJ, Reid, Morgan, Hotch, Garcia, Prentiss, Rossi and I walked into the bar. JJ had her arm around my waist as we sat down at a booth. I didn't wanna come, not because I didn't want to hang out with everyone but because I just wasn't in the mood to get drunk and party. Also, the worst thing that ever happened to me happened in a bar.

"Jayje." I mumbled.

"Hm?"

"Can you get me a shirley temple?"

"You don't wanna drink?" I shook my head.

"Ok, I'll go get it for you."

She came back a couple minutes later with two shirley temples. "You're not drinking either?"

"I'd rather remember this night." I gave her a small smile and moved closer to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Ya'll are already getting lovey dovey and you two aren't even drunk yet." Morgan said while laughing. JJ and I both smiled and I lifted my head up from her shirt to drink my drink. I slid my hand into hers and rested my head on her shoulder again. She squeezed my hand and kissed the top of my head.

"Are you feeling ok?" She whispered once everyone was engaged in conversation.

"I love you."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'm ok." She nodded and joined in on the conversation.

I stayed silent, not really being in the mood to talk. Nobody noticed because they were either too intoxicated or too engaged in conversation. It wasn't for another hour until JJ and I said anything else to each other. "Are you sure you're ok?" She whispered. I nodded. "Are you just not in a social mood?" I shrugged. "If you need to talk about anything you can talk to me."

"I don't wanna talk about anything right now."

"Do you wanna go home?"

"No. I wanna be here with you." She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Get a room." Rossi said as he watched us.

"Do you wanna go dance?" JJ asked me.

"Only if it's slow." As if the speakers heard us they started to play a slow love song. We smiled at each other and she dragged me out onto the dance floor.

It was more of a hug than a dance but it was still fun. My head was resting on her chest while my arms were around her waist. Her arms were around my body and we rocked slowly back and forth to the beat of the music. She would kiss the top of my head every so often until the song was over. "You look like you wanna go home."

"Is it bad if I say I do?" She shook her head and we walked back over to our table.

"Y/n and I are going to take off guys." She said.

"What? Why, the nights just getting started." Penelope groaned.

"Guys. You don't have to leave. Just do it in the bathroom."

"Do what in the bathroom?" Reid asked.

"Nothing." Morgan said quickly. I reached for JJ's hand and waved them goodbye as we walked out.

I took a deep breath once we got into the car. "That was...a lot." I said. She didn't say anything back, just put her hand on my thigh and rubbed it comfortingly as she drove.

I walked straight to the bedroom when we got home, taking off my dress and shoes, looking at myself in the mirror while I was just in a bra and panties. "You look beautiful." JJ whispered, hugging me from behind. I turned around in her arms and put my arms around her neck. "Are you sure you're ok honey?" She rubbed my back and rested her chin on my shoulder.