Sleepy Kisses

I woke up on the jet with my head on JJ's shoulder. She was still wide awake and on her phone but everyone else was asleep. "Hi." I whispered, lifting my head up and pressing my head against hers.

"Hi baby." She whispered, putting her phone down and kissing the side of my head.

"Couldn't sleep?" I mumbled.

"Not tired." She whispered, stroking my hair and gazing down at me lovingly. I tilted my head up and pouted my lips. She smiled and kissed my lips softly, when she pulled away I pouted again and leaned forward to kiss her sleepily. "You still tired?"

"Mhm." I continued to sleepily kiss her face.

"Come here honey." She put her hands on my waist and pulled me on top of her so I was straddling her. I hummed against her lips once I kissed her again and then littered her cheek with small open mouthed kisses as I tried not to fall back asleep. "As much as I love this, I think you need some more sleep."

"I think you need some more kisses." She smiled and rubbed my back, trying to coax me into going back to sleep. "Kiss me." I whined. She turned her head to kiss my lips and within a couple seconds it turned into a loving and passionate make out session. Her hands cupped the side of my face and I smiled into the kiss with closed eyes. "I'm sleepy." I said once we pulled away for air.

"I know honey." I opened my eyes to look at her and saw her staring at me lovingly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because I love you." She kissed my forehead and hugged me again. I buried my face into her neck and pressed soft kisses against it until I fell asleep again.