Touchdown 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, restraints, slight choking, blindfold, strap on and vibrator reader receiving.

I lined up diagonal from Derek about 40 yards away. I had on a backwards baseball cap, booty shorts and a tank top. "You're gonna wanna go farther than that if you wanna make the team y/n."

"Are you sure you can throw that far?" I asked him jokingly, hogging another 20 yards up.

"You're killing me y/n." Luke was lined up 20 yards behind me, ready to sprint and tackle me as I ran to the end zone. As soon as he throw it I caught the ball and sprinted past Luke who tried to tackle me by my legs. I laughed and made it all the way to the end zone. Derek was staring at me blankly. "How the hell did you miss that Luke?" I heard someone clapping from the bleachers and saw that it was JJ. I waved to her with a smile and took off my
tank top, leaving me in a sports bra.

"Let's run that again." I told Morgan.

"You better get her this time Alvez."

"Why don't you chase her instead of yelling at me." We all went back to our original positions except Luke and Derek flipped. Luke threw me the ball and I immediately started sprinting. Derek came at me and I stopped for a split second, letting him run straight in front of me before running again, making it to the end zone. I threw the football in the air and cheered.

"Touchdown! Don't get too mad Derek." I looked over and saw that JJ was jogging over to us. "Hi." I said shyly once she came over to me.

"What are you getting all shy for?" Luke asked teasingly. I shrugged and JJ wrapped her arm around my waist. "Stop eye fucking her JJ." I looked over and saw that JJ was staring at me with lustful eyes.

"Can we get out of here?" JJ whispered to me.

"Sure." I grabbed my tank top and we started walking slowly to the car.

I drove us home with JJ's hand on my thigh. She inched it up higher and higher until she was rubbing me through my shorts. My face flushed and I shifted in my seat. "You like that?"

"More?" I whined as the car came to a halt.

"Strip down and get on the bed for me." I nodded and ran into the house, tearing off my clothes and sitting down on the bed, leaning down while resting on my elbows.

I gasped in surprise when she came back with restraints and a blindfold. "Give me your arms." I did as I was told and bit my lip in anticipation as she tied me to the bedposts. I smiled as she put the blindfold on and slightly tugged at the headboard.

She ran her hands all over me and then massaged my breasts. I moaned softly and she chuckled, kissing in between my breasts. She left open mouthed kisses all the way down my stomach before kissing my inner thighs. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me already." On command, I felt something big breach my entrance. My mouth opened in an o shape and I arched my back off the bed. "Holy shit." I moaned once she had all of it in.

"That feels good?"

"So good." I moaned as she thrusted in and out, grazing my g spot every time. "JJ." I moaned her name and she started kissing down my neck, thrusting slow but deep. I tugged at my restraints, needing to touch her. "Mm. I'm close!"

"Hold it." She told me. I nodded frantically and let out loud moans as she started thrusting faster.

"Fuck!" I whined. "I need to come."

"Come for me." She thrusted slowly, letting me ride out my high before pulling out. I panted loudly and her hand traveled slowly from my tummy up to my neck, squeezing softly. I smiled and she used her other hand to run her thumb on my bottom lip before reaching behind my head to take the blindfold off. I felt myself get wetter by the second as she stared into my eyes with nothing but lust. She squeezed my throat tighter before reaching for something a couple feet away from me. I tried to turn to see what it was but she grabbed my chin harshly and turned it back to her. "Eyes on me." Her index finger ran down my throat before grasping it again.

"Oh!" I moaned when I felt a vibrator moving in circles around my clit. I bucked my hips up and moaned while staring into her eyes.

I screamed as I came again, panting heavily and shutting my eyes. "Touchdown." I whispered. She laughed softly and untied me.

"You ok?" She asked me.

"More than ok." She grabbed the supplies and went to the bathroom. I whined once she left and I heard her laugh from the bathroom. "Come back."

"I will honey, I just gotta get you cleaned up." She started wiping off my legs and then my forehead. I put my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me. The washcloth but the side of my neck but I didn't care. "I'm not done."

"I don't care." I mumbled, closing my eyes and holding her tightly.

"I love you." She put her arms around me and nuzzled her head into my neck.

"I love you too."