Turn Around 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, strap reader receiving, reverse cowgirl, doggy style

JJ stared at me while we stood in a huddle with the local police officers of our new case. I ignored it until she cleared her throat. She played with her collar and then signaled to the guy next to her. I looked at him and saw that he was staring down at my breasts since my top two buttons weren't buttoned. "Are you ok JJ?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, sorry." I looked at her and saw that her eyes darkened as she looked back at me.

"Y/n, don't you already have paperwork done on one of our suspects?" I nodded and walked over to my temporary desk, a few officers and agents following. I bent over and a few seconds later felt something touching my ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw JJ, leaning against my back, biting her lip as she stared at me with lustful eyes. I pulled the paperwork out and handed it to Derek before rushing to the bathroom, JJ following behind me a minute later so it wasn't suspicious.

She pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them as she breathed in my open mouth. "God you're so hot." She connected our lips and I moaned against them, getting wetter by the second.

A few seconds later Prentiss walked into the bathroom. "Seriously guys? Hands off JJ, this is a workplace." JJ took her hands off of my breasts and we waited awkwardly for Emily to leave. "I'm not going to leave I know you're just going to fuck in here."

"Cock block." I rolled my eyes and left, JJ following. I saw that the conference room was empty so we walked in there, I leaned against the wall and looked up at JJ. "Can we go to the hotel?"

"Not right now."

"Please. Tell Hotch it's an emergency." I pulled her closer by the belt loops of her jeans so our pelvis's were touching. Her hands ran up and down my sides and she bit her lip. "Please JJ." My thumbs ran over her jean button, I wasn't below begging.

"Ok fine." She grabbed my hand and I was too excited to even process anything, next thing I knew I was moaning against her mouth on the bed. We were both naked. She groped my breasts and reached for something in her bag on the other side of the bed before pushing it off. She pulled away from the kiss for a second and I saw what it was.

"Goddamn." I moaned once I saw that it was her biggest strap. She smirked and ran her hand up my stomach to my neck, kissing me and then running her hand back down between my legs.

"You're so wet." She said while laughing.

"Just fuck me." I whined.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said just fuck me."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please."

"The other one."

"Please mommy."

"There's my good girl." She kissed me again before flopping down on her back beside me. I smiled and straddled her, trying to slide down onto her strap but she stopped me. "Turn around, I want to see how good I make you feel. I moaned at her words and turned around, my ass towards her face. I slid down onto her strap and leaned forward so she could see. "Fuck." She whispered. "Keep going." She slapped my ass before gripping my thighs.

I let out whimpers and moans as I bounced. My mind was fuzzy and I could hear her talking but I had no idea what she was saying. Her hands made their way to my hips and helped me guide myself once my movements got sloppy. We were both moaning loudly and the point came where we both climaxed at the same time. I got off of her and then turned around. "How do you want me?" I asked.

"Hands and knees." She said, sitting up quickly. I let out a whine while I got into position. She cupped my ass in her hands while lining herself up. She kissed up my back and made sure I was ok before she slid into me. My eyes widened and moans escaped my mouth as she started to thrust in and out at a fast pace.

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I climaxed. The front of my body fell down but she grabbed my chin and pulled me up so my back was against her front. She started thrusting again, slowly. I couldn't even speak it felt so good. My head fell back against her shoulder and my mouth was parted, my eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. I swear she had never touched the places she was touching now. She kissed my neck and started thrusting faster. She reached down and played with my clit, causing me to climax within a few seconds. I fell back down against the bed and JJ pulled out. She went to the bathroom to clean off the strap and then came back over to me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm so great." I breathed out. She laughed and put her arm over my torso, pulling me close to her.

"That was so worth it." I hummed in agreement and closed my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."