Don't Be Shy 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, communicative sex, cunnilingus and strap reader receiving

She pressed me up against the wall harshly before reconnecting our lips in a passionate kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist. "Are you gonna be a good girl for me y/n?" She whispered against my lips, teasing me with another kiss. I nodded frantically and she smirked, walking over to the foot of our bed and placing me down before kneeling in front of me. "Spread your legs for me baby." She put her hands on my thighs while waiting for me to spread my legs. "Good girl." She looked up at me with a smile once I spread them. I let out a tiny gasp once I realized how exposed I am. "Don't be shy baby."

She continued to kiss my inner thighs before stopping right in front of my core. I could feel her hot breath teasing me so I waited in anticipation. I let out a small whine and she looked back up at me. "Getting impatient are we?" I gave her a small nod, embarrassed. "What did I say before, hm?"

"Don't be shy." She smiled and licked a strip up my core.

"That's right baby. I want to make you feel good but I can't do that unless you do as you're told, you understand that right?" I nodded. "Use your words."

"Yes, I understand." She smiled and caressed my thighs, licking another strip up my core.

"You're so wet baby." She said before kissing my clit gently. "Mm...what should I do to you first?" She leaned back and acted like she was thinking. "Should I use my tongue? My fingers? The strap?" She looked up at my to see my reaction to her suggestions. "The vibrator?" I gulped and looked down at her.

"Tongue." I whispered softly.

"What was that baby?" She licked her lips and my eyes flickered down to her exposed breasts.

"Can...can you use your tongue?"

"Of course baby, all you had to do was ask." I hummed and threw my head back as I felt her kiss my clit again.

I let out soft moans and whines as her tongue circled my entrance and occasionally prodded my clit. She would pull away for a second and then attach her lips to my clit and suck harshly. My abs contracted as I tried to hold back my loud moans as I reached my high. "J...Jayje."

"What is it baby?" She pulled away and looked me in the eye. I gulped and she sighed. "I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me." She leaned forward so I could feel her breath on my core again.

"I'm...I'm really close." She got the message and attached her lips to my clit again, sucking harshly and occasionally flicking with her tongue. "JJ!" I moaned her name loudly as I reached my high. I let my body drop down onto the bed while I caught my breath.

She rubbed my thighs and moved her hand to my stomach while moving my body further up the bed and climbing on top of me to straddle me. I felt her leave for a second but my eyes shot open when I felt something on my lips. "Open up baby." She whispered, putting her hand on my cheek and caressing it. My eyes widened as I saw she had on her biggest strap. I opened my mouth and she thrusted into my mouth. I closed my lips around it and stared at her until she pulled it out of my mouth. "Good girl." She kissed my forehead and then adjusted herself so she could line herself up with my hole. Before she pushed in she teased my clit, causing me to moan and shiver.

She entered me slowly, letting me adjust to the size. I moaned softly and she started to thrust into me at a quick pace, hitting my sweet spot every time. "Fuck!" I put my hand on her shoulder and she leaned down to kiss me, never slowing her movements. I moaned into her mouth and tilted my head, giving me access to my neck. Instead, she grabbed my face and connected our lips again.

The pleasure was becoming so intense that I couldn't kiss back. She laughed softly against my lips and slowed down her thrusts. I whined loudly, needing her to make me orgasm again. "Please Jayje." She looked into my eyes and leaned forward so our lips were inches away.

"Please what?" I tried to kiss her but she pulled away slightly and laughed. "I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me." Her index finger trailed down my stomach to my clit, putting slight pressure on it.

"Faster please." I grabbed her hand and held it. She thrusted faster but kissed me harder, determined to make me come again.

I moaned into her mouth as I came again, her thrusts slowed to let me ride out my high and then she pulled out. She rested her forehead against mine and pecked my lips. I smiled softly at her and opened my eyes to see her staring into mine lovingly. "You ok baby?" I nodded and put my hand on her cheek, my left hand still holding her hand. I caressed her cheek and connected our lips again. "I'll be back in a minute baby, I just need to clean up." I sighed but nodded, wanting cuddles right now.

A couple minutes later she came back to the bed and lied down right next to me. I immediately snuggled into her, resting my head on her shoulder and burying my face in her neck while tangling our legs together. She grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of her. I smiled into her neck and kissed it softy. "I love you y/nn."

"I love you to Jayje."