God I Missed You ⚠️

⚠️ EATING DISORDER ⚠️

I sat on JJ and my's porch, she's supposed to be home soon from a three month long mission out of country. I was in a hoodie and sweatpants, hugging myself for extra warmth. I smiled as her car came into the driveway. I stood up and walked over slowly to her. "Y/n!" She squealed excitedly, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

"How was the mission?"

"It wasn't super bad. I can't really talk about it but I have no new scars and no one I was working with died."

"That's good." She let go of me and looked at me with furrowed brows. She had to look down slightly because I was around an inch shorter than her.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm great." I lied through my teeth but she seemed to buy it. She opened the trunk and got her suitcase. I helped her bring it inside and as soon as she put it down she kissed me sweetly.

"God I missed you."

"I missed you too." She kissed my forehead and patted the back of my legs, signaling for me to jump. I shook my head and leaned my head forward so her lips were against it.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can you stop asking?" She sighed and leaned back so she could see my face.

"You look really tired."

"I am."

"Then let's get some rest baby, come on." She grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs together.

I flopped down onto my stomach and JJ sat down quietly next to me. "I really missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too." She slid her hand up my back and I winced. She pulled her hand away and lied down next to me. I looked up at her with sad eyes. She put her hand on the side of my face and caressed it.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I swallowed and her brows furrowed. "We don't have to talk about it right now, ok?"

"Ok." I nodded and she moved closer to me so that our noses were touching.

"Is it ok if I hold you?"

"Yeah." I turned on my side and she held me. I held my breath, not wanting her to feel how skinny I was. When she took a deep breath I knew she did, but she didn't say anything. She pressed a kiss to my forehead.

When I woke up JJ was staring at me with loving and worried eyes. "Good morning." She whispered.

"Good morning."

"Do you want to talk right now?"

"Sure." My eyelids were drooping but I didn't want to move.

"I noticed that...you're a lot thinner."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I think you know why." She sighed and tucked my hair behind my ear. "I don't wanna say it." She kissed my forehead.

"That's ok."

"I'm just...I'm glad you're home. I don't do well by myself."

"I'm glad I'm home too...have you eaten anything in the past three days?"

"No."

"Can you eat something today?"

"Not right now. I don't wanna move."

"That's ok." She put her arms around me. "Just tell me when you're ready, and I'll get you something. It's probably best if you rest most of the day." I nodded and looked from her lips to her eyes. "It's ok." She whispered. I frowned and she kissed my forehead.

"Can you stay with me."

"Yes, of course." I sighed and closed my eyes again. "Do you need anything?"

"I just want you to stay."

"Ok, I can do that." She kissed my forehead again and I fell asleep.

I woke up when I smelled yogurt and honey. I sat up and rested my head on JJ's shoulder. She put the bowl in my lap and I hugged her arm. She rested her head on mine and grabbed my hands gently. "Whenever you're ready." She reminded me.

We sat there for about 10 minutes until I grabbed the spoon and took a bite. "Do you want any?" I looked up at her.

"Sure." I fed her a bite and then took another one. I was anxious and was kinda hating every second of it but I felt better about it because I had a support system now.

Once I had finished a little over half of the bowl I handed it to JJ. "I'm proud of you honey."

"Thank you." She kissed my cheek and put the bowl on the nightstand before wrapping me into a comforting hug. "I'm glad you're back."

"Me too." She kissed my temple. "If you need anything, let me know, ok? I'm here for you."

"Thank you."

"Of course. It's going to get better."

"I hope so."

"It will, I promise."