20 Different Ways 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, clitoral orgasm reader receiving

My dad has worked for the Marines, he had been in nearly every country in Europe and in Asia. He had picked up about a million different languages. My mom worked for the CIA, and also had learned a million different languages. When I was born, they decided it would be a good idea for me to become a polyglot, so they taught me every language they knew and now almost anywhere I went, I could communicate with everyone there.

JJ loved to hear me speak in different languages. Especially French because it sounded so romantic. "Honey." She came up behind me and smiled at me widely.

"What?" I sipped my coffee and turned around. She put her arms around my waist and smiled down at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Can you...say it?"

"I just did."

"But I wanna hear it again."

"Te amo." She smiled wider and blushed. I smiled back and leaned my head up so she could kiss my forehead. "Eu te amo. Ich liebe dich. Je t'aime. Ti amo. Ik hou van je. Szeretlek. S'agapo. Volim te. T'estimo. Jeg elsker deg. Kocham cię. Te iubesc. Nakupenda. Ya tebya lyublyu. Kuyaykim. Mahal kito. Jeg elsker dig. Ma armastan sind."

"That's hot. Speak some more French."

"Je t'aime. Tu es la plus belle fille. Chaque jour, je t'aime de plus et plus. Je ne savais pas que c'était possible jusqu'à ce que je vous rencontre."

"Let me guess what you said."

"Go for it."

"I love you. You're the most beautiful girl. Everyday I love you more and more. I didn't know that was possible until I met you."

"I didn't know you knew French."

"I've been studying."

"I can teach you, you know?"

"I wanna tell you I love you in 20 different ways like you can."

"I can teach you." I repeated.

"But it's cheating if I don't know the language." I put my arms around her and rested my head on her chest. "But I love you. Even if I only know one language...two now."

"I know. You don't have to know every language for me to feel loved by you." She kissed the top of my head and picked me up before running to the bed and flopping down on it. She held my face in her hands and kissed all over my face. I blushed and laughed, causing her to kiss me more. "Jayje stop! It tickles." She kissed my lips and I stopped thinking. Everything in my mind went blank, I was just focused on her lips on mine. I moaned against her lips and my eyes widened, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed baby." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again, I left my mouth open a bit so she could slip her tongue in. I moaned again and tangled my hands in her hair, situating myself to straddle her so I could grind against her. Her hands traveled down to my ass and squeezed it. I let out another moan and she started kissing down my neck. I tugged at her shirt and she took it off.

"JJ." I whined as she took my shirt off. "Just fuck me already."

"Take off your pants." I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off excitedly, also taking off my panties. She smiled and stared at me, her eyes practically watering. "On your back." I flopped down onto the bed and she lied on her side next to me so she could watch my face. She ran her fingers down in between my legs and I spread them so she could have full access. Her fingers ran through my folds, gathering up my arousal before spreading it on my clit. I moaned softly and furrowed my brows. She put her middle and ring finger over my clit and rubbed it slowly.

"Fuck." I opened my mouth and arched my back. She laughed softly and started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys that wouldn't go away for a while. "That feels so good. Faster, please." She quickened her pace and kissed down to my collarbone, leaving even more hickeys. My body tensed up as the pleasure got greater and greater. "I'm so close. Fuck. Fuck!"

"Mm. You're doing good honey, just a bit longer."

"JJ, I can't hold it."

"Just hold it."

"Please." I whimpered.

"Let go." My back arched off of the bed and I screamed her name. My toes curled as waves of pleasure continuously washed over me.

She let me ride out my high and then kissed my lips. "That was...so good." I smiled up at her. "You're amazing." I put my arms around her neck and she kissed my forehead.

"You ok?"

"After that? Fuck yes." She laughed and kissed my forehead again.

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."