Pregnant

I know two women cannot biologically have a child but for the purpose of this they can, it's fiction not science. ✌️

This was the third day this week that I had woken up at 4 in the morning to throw up. I hadn't woken up JJ at all because I didn't want her to get worried, but after my period was about a week late I was starting to get a bit worried myself. So I picked up a pregnancy test from a nearby pharmacy and took it the next morning.

I took a deep breath and stared at the mirror before I decided to look at the results. Did JJ even want a baby? We hadn't talked about this at all. What if she leaves me or gets angry? A million thoughts ran through my head about JJ's reaction. I had to tear my eyes away from the mirror to look down at the test. I stopped breathing when I saw the results.

Positive.

Holy fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. JJ's going to be mad. I put the test down on the counter and looked towards the door. "Baby, we have to leave in a minute if we wanna get to work on time." JJ said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, one minute." I called back with a shaky voice.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, yeah." I opened the door and was met with her worried face.

"Y/n, you there?" She lightly patted my cheek and I just stared ahead. I wanted the baby, but if I wanted it would she leave me? This could all end right now. She's the love of my life, and I don't want to jeopardize that. "Honey?" Her eyes filled with concern when I didn't answer. "You look like you just saw a ghost, what's wrong?"

"Baby."

"Yeah?" She asked, thinking I was addressing her.

"You. Me. Baby."

"What?" She furrowed her brows, still confused.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out. "Don't leave me."

"What? Honey, that's great! Oh my God!" She dropped her bad and threw her arms around me. "I wouldn't leave you over that."

"So you're not mad, you want a baby?"

"No, I'm not mad and of course I want a baby!"

"Thank God because we've never asked about it and I didn't know if you wanted it or not and I was so scared-" She cut me off with a passionate kiss to the lips.

"I want this." She whispered, resting her forehead against mine. I pecked her lips again and put my arms around her. "But we really have to get to work." I nodded and we walked to the car, not being able to keep our hands off of each other.

3 months later we were getting an ultrasound to find the gender of our baby. I sat down in the bed and held JJ's hands tightly, feeling extremely nervous. We were waiting for the doctor to come back into the room and JJ was repeatedly kissing my forehead, feeling how anxious I was. "What are you nervous about?" She whispered.

"I don't even know." I breathed out. "All of it. Giving birth is going to be painful and I have no idea how to be a mom-"

"Slow down honey. It's going to be ok." She squeezed my hand and kissed my forehead again. "We'll figure it out in time. Just focus on right now, ok?"

"Ok. Ok." I nodded and took a deep breath before turning back to her.

"What?"

"I've uh...I've already been thinking about baby names." I whispered.

"Ok, what are they?" She asked with a smile.

"Well...Henry for a boy, and-" I was cut off when the doctor came back into the room.

"Do you want the results now or do you want to wait?" She asked.

"Now." JJ and I said in unison.

"It's a girl." The doctor said with a smile. JJ and I both turned to each other and she kissed my lips with nothing but love. She put one of her hands on the side of my face and caressed it before leaning her forehead against mine.

"What name did you pick for a girl baby?" She whispered, her eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips.

"Rosalind." I whispered.

I watched as her eyes slowly filled with tears while a smile tugged at her lips. "Oh my God I love you." She kissed my forehead and left her lips there. I felt a few tears trickle down onto my head so I reached out to hug her.

"I love you too." I whispered. She kissed the top of my head and then my forehead, cheek, neck and eventually my lips.

"I'd really like to name her that." She mumbled against my lips.

"Yeah?" She nodded and I smiled against her lips. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."