Physical Affection

I watched JJ as she walked down the stairs over to my desk. "Hi." I said while smiling at her, turning my chair to face her.

"Hi." She smiled back and leaned against my desk. "What do you think about getting some lunch?" She offered, still giving me a cute smile.

"I think yes." I stood up with my stomach growling. She laughed and put her arm over my shoulders, giving me a kiss on the temple before we headed down the elevator.

We got our sandwiches and took a seat outside. I sat across from her and took a bite of my food. "How has your day been so far?" She asked me.

"Boring." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah?"

"Mhm." I nodded and took another bite.

"Wow, you're really hungry."

"Very." I agreed. She laughed and started eating her own sandwich.

Once we were done we threw our trash away and walked back to the car. I followed her to the drivers door and she turned around while laughing softly. "What are you doing?" I pouted and she laughed again. "I know that look, come here honey." She opened her arms and took me into her embrace. "You're cute."

"I know." I whispered, smiling against her shoulder. When we let go we drove back to the BAU.

About an hour later I was missing JJ already so I walked up to her office and shut the door behind me. "Hey." JJ said quietly, turning to me.

"Hi." I gave her a goofy smile.

"Do you need anything?" She gave me a confused look. I just opened my arms and made grabby hands. She smiled and walked over to me to hug me. I smiled into the hug as she kissed the side of my head softly. "You miss me?"

"Mhm." I tightened my grip on her. "Are you done with work?"

"Almost baby, why?"

"I wanna spend time with you."

"Well, you can stay in here."

"Mm...not good enough."

"What do you mean?" She kissed the top of my head again and started stroking my hair.

"Cuddle me."

"Honey we're at work." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"So?"

"I still have work to do." I pouted and looked up at her. She sighed and kissed my forehead. "Ok, for a couple minutes."

"More."

"15 minutes."

"More."

"20." I pouted again. "You're pretty needy today aren't you?"

"Mhm." I nodded and closed my eyes, expecting a kiss. She pressed a few soft kisses to my lips and then walked us to the couch. She spooned me from behind and kissed my back occasionally. "An hour."

"What? Baby, I need to do my work."

"How much?"

"Just a few more files."

"That takes what? 40 minutes?"

"Yeah, but...ok. An hour." I smiled happily and put my hand over the one that was resting on my stomach. "You're adorable, you know that right?"

"Mhm. I am very adorable." I agreed, backing up more into her so that I could be closer to her.

"You ok honey?"

"Yes. Very ok." I turned around in her arms and nuzzled my head into her chest. She kissed the top of my head and played with my hair. I could feel her staring at me so I looked up into her loving eyes. She kissed my forehead a few times before kissing my lips.

"You're so pretty." She said while looking all over my face. She put her hand on the side of my face and caressed it. I smiled and shut my eyes, relaxing in her arms and drifting off to sleep within a few minutes.

When I woke up I was in between JJ's legs and she was typing stuff on her computer. "Good morning honey." She said jokingly.

"Shut up. I didn't sleep that long."

"It's been 2 hours."

"Good for me. Catching up on sleep." I tilted my head up so she could kiss my lips. I turned around in her arms as she continued to type. I rested my head on her chest and closed my eyes again.

"Still sleepy baby?"

"Mhm." I clutched the top of her shirt in my hands.

"Have you not been sleeping well." I shook my head. "I'm sorry honey."

"It's ok." She shut her laptop and put her arms around me.

"You're very adorable when you're sleepy."

"Thank you." She rubbed my back and continued to leave loving kisses on my head.

"Just get some rest baby. I'll be here when you wake up." I smiled and hummed.

"Sounds good." I cuddled up even more into her. "Hold me tighter please.

"Of course." Her grip tightened on me and she left her chin resting on my head. "I love you."

"I love you too."