You Hug Her And Don't Let Go

Garcia and JJ were presenting the case but my eyes were only trained on JJ. She looked so beautiful and I wanted to kiss all over her facs, hold on tight to her and never let go. "Y/n, we're leaving." I heard Derek's voice and saw that everyone had left except for him and JJ.

"Oh, sorry."

"Y/n." Derek said, stopping me from walking away. "Are you ok?" I felt JJ's eyes on me from behind and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I turned around and walked over to JJ who put her arm around my waist before we walked out the plane.

I sat at a table with Hotch, Prentiss and JJ while we were on the plane. I reached for JJ's hand under the table, wanting to be as close to her as possible. "Since we'll be getting there so late I think it's best if we head to our hotel first." Hotch said. We all nodded in agreement and my eyelids drooped, already starting to feel tired.

"Are you tired baby?" I nodded and she pressed a light kiss to my cheek, not wanting to show too much physical affection in front of everyone else. "You can take a nap."

"I can't sleep if I'm not laying down." I sighed and leaned my head back against the headrest. She squeezed my hand and pressed another light kiss to my head. I looked at Hotch and saw him smiling lightly at us before looking away.

"Can you kiss me?" I whispered, turning towards JJ.

"You don't have to ask baby." She smiled and pressed a loving kiss to my lips before pulling away after a few seconds. "Just close your eyes and try to get some rest, you look tired." I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder, closing my eyes and falling asleep after an hour.

JJ and I both sighed when we walked into our hotel room. We were both tired and just wanted to sleep comfortably. She closed the door behind us and when she turned back around towards me I pulled her into a hug before she could walk to the bed. "Oh hey honey." She laughed softly and put her arms around me, rubbing my back.

"Hey." I mumbled softly into her neck.

"Are you ok?" She stroked my hair and kissed my temple. I nodded and let out a content sigh. "Then what's this for? Not that I'm complaining." She moved to rest her chin on my head.

"No reason."

A minute passed and she tried to let go. "We can cuddle in bed baby." I held her against me tightly, not letting go.

"Don't move." She laughed softly and kissed the top of my head.

"Come on. Up." She tapped the back of my thighs and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around her waist.

She walked over to the bed and lied down on her back. "Are you sure you're ok? I love your hugs but they don't usually last this long."

"I've wanted to hug you all day but I haven't been able to." I mumbled.

"You're adorable." She let her hands rest on my back as she just held me.

I gave her sleepy kisses on her neck and put my hand on the other side of her neck, caressing it softly. My kisses trailed down to her collarbone and then back up to her lips. "I missed you."

"I'm right here." She said while laughing.

"Hug me."

"I am hugging you."

"Tighter." She laughed at my neediness and tightened her grip on me and rubbing my back. "Can you kiss me?" She started to repeatedly kiss the side of my head until I closed my eyes and light snores came out of my mouth, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.