3rd August 2023

Today Is the day I guess.

As expected between my parents there's still tiny arguements but it's totally taking as grain of salt.
My dad usually point out little stuff as small details but that's just his traits. My mother is just over worried so it's reasonable she's delayed when going out.

It's the problem of me taking most of my dad's briefs by accident but it's taken care of. I keep concerning about the outfit or clothing that is not enough but you can always buy new stuff in the city and Never be perfect at preparing everything so I say.

Me and my parent is heading up together to have breakfast first. Bless this journey.... I got my laptop bag, luggage, shoes bag, and my trusty handheld bag on me. I was heart stressing last night worry the stuff I won't do previously and what to do in the future. But it's part of life.

I do have some siblings and little online friend live somewhere in KL, I should ask for help and know about the city more.

Ahhh, I felt so sleepy. Maybe I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. Time to get lunch before introducing myself to the academy and the apartment.

It is true there theres at least 20 minutes walk from apartment to the academy. But it should be fine come by places to buy & eat. For now, Let's just check out the places to get use to it.

The manager there drove me to the apartment. I am introduced to other 4 people. Except one that she is out for work. Seperated by 4 room. Which starts from me (1st) to room 4. In total there will be 3 women and 2 boy. The boy is a sort of introvert, he uses his gaming laptop to game as well.

The land lot is seperated by 8 block with 22 floor top. But the distance from my block to main entrance are quite a distance and I have to run for it. The facilities are quite nice. Outdated but still fresh. It might be claustrophobic on the inside but its what enough for my parent to afford it and its deal is quite nice for my parents. The security got even more strict now, now every user have to be registered with QR code for in & out pass. It can be one day to one use pass. There's also LRT outside for convenient use. (Hope I don't get lost lol) I been granted by a card that I can enter and exit with ease since I live there now. It's also convenient location for grocery and daily to buy. Too bad the bigger mall with arcade are quite further. 20 minutes walk to College but the girls can call grab if they want.

The tuition session starts next week so tommorow is totally empty day So I can do whatever we want with them. Whether is doing PC projects or out having fun.  Before that, I'll head out with my dad & mom in the city to buy and roam around KL for now.

After mom and dad took me on small shopping trip and buy gadgets for me, I know well that I can took care of myself but they continue yap about what happen if I cant do and such but they are just overworried in a good way. As soon as I got back, I noticed a unwashed rice pot and some tools I went ahead to wash it unconciously. One of the unintroduced women went back from work and as what I should do I introduced respectfully what my parents remind me of. The man is out with the boys in 10:30pm. There's no class tomorrow so they usually stay up late.

I still have to ask something about water dispenser problems, So I have deposit some drinkable water next to my bed because water shortage may be a short concern but I could always head down to the convinience store right below the block to get. They are very well supplied and got what most daily life person needs. Such as brushers, cleaner, laundry soap even broom. That's sufficient and great too. For now I'll keep my room tidy and clean as usual. Maybe I should leave my door open when I'm working on my PC. So they can see me and tell them I'm actually open to help.

Don't worry, I won't make too much noise and any bad manners. But i'll keep having my door locked when I'm not around. Should really keep the key & card on me. I should take responsibility to take out the trash. Wash the dishes since the girls usually cook or in same room talking together. I think that's why the boy is introvert that always went to other block to have fun with other boys. The place to dry clothing and laundry washing machine is in pretty air tight location with no sunlight contact and could take 2 day to dry off. The boy gets to have balcony to dry faster lol. In any case, I might throw any details I'll write or note later.