10th August 2023

So much stuff on my mind fr

I promised myself 1 hour and look at the time! It's already 11:30am. I only played a bit with PS5 Remote play on Gran Turismo 7. Most of the time went into looking with update logs & reviewing with the upcoming movie. Gran Turismo Movie itself. If you watch the movie trailer within the game you will receive the main protag's car of the movie. The Nissan NISMO Gr.3 racing car. I would say it's a sample. After my brother returned from his school back in my hometown. he personal messaged me to play the PS5 himself. Well, if he gets control of the PS5 that is physically back at my actual home it will interrupt my remote play playthrough. I mean what could it hurt there's still stuff I want to show my progress in the game after my brother, and I would do something else like writing in diary right now, or checking other websites or playing PC video games as such. Well there's alot of games I can do with my Dualsense video game controller like Sonic Generations, Racing Games as other as such because maybe this is just personal preferences to play a game. 

I feel like I can do stuff more productive and more details while using my laptop or doing anything in the college. While outside anywhere or back in Apartment suite generally debuff my mind like it's a video game features or something. 

I also paid a visit to my college to ask one of the employee to help me install free Adobe software on my laptop. If nothing I could just siphon program files directly off on one of their ready student use computers in the lab but that would be wrong because even If I did there's good chance it won't work properly because installed files are deep root installed that it doesn't work like universal app like you see on Windows 10 Microsoft store that is ready to be used like storing inside  external drive or USB drive. One of the employee asked me to (Ms.Fr) called for me to finish the procedures with registration.

None of that matters now, Just now. I need to do 2 Drawing Test. the first will be using pencil draw any physical objects in the real world then draw it out on a sketchbook. then the second will be using the paintbrush tools I borrowed to paint/draw literally anything then write an english essay about why did I draw this & what does it really represent. Yeah........

I speedrun an simple assignment btw