30 October 2023

There's no school today, I guess I am free a bit to do whatever I want.

Instead of somewhere Imma get myself a a meal at KFC inside the arcade. For fair single person price I tend to keep it low but also fullfill cost meal. My classmates.. or friend. Happened to also arrive here afterwards. It seems they're out from college earlier and want to have same fast food restaurant as well. That's a coincidence. They happened to be carrying a painting bag as homeworks. Kinda reminded me and down a bit of my mood about how much I am procrastinating on my assignments. But I sometime have to shake myself off and not let the thoughts and emotion overwhelm me too  much. But it's also what keep pushing me and be mindful of. I guess being balanced is good.

We did not sit together instead just seperated order and table. But it's nothing bad it just we have something on our mind. Later imma head to the arcade and input these entries all together. I know well it's gonna be quiet since it's weekday and Monday which is the most quietest traffic in the mall. But no worries I got my laptop out so I can work or play something else than sticking around the arcade. I should have spend sometime shopping supplies or do assignments but ending up doing self entertainment at my own room instead. I kind of regret it.

I realized I take my meal very slow. Since I'm on my  it's quieter. That even comes to me deciding to have burger or the fried chicken I ordered first. After a second of thoughts I decided to go with hamburger first because if I eat fried chicken with my hand thought its gonna be dirty and oily where the hamburger comes with a packaging as cover for the burger.

I just remembered yesterday Theres a player who gave their arcade balance credit card to me. I tried to refuse it and enforces the fact he can use it in other arcades outlets such as this but he insists and I now keep it. It have RM20 inside, it's not much but it's money I did not deserve. Why? Well, time to play a bit of emulated WMMT next to the arcade. Sounds like fun.

It was another good time at WMMT arcade again. This time the friends of autoshop came to arcade early and invited me to play again. Although there's no card services done today as expected of weekday but there is card certainly players who are staying to play. Which is perfect for uninterrupted story mode or ghost battles or just group of friends. We waved goodbye and I didn't regret the play today.

After I got home I bought frozen fish chips and snacks on the way. Still have to be careful of spendings, As I got into suite I noticed the dining table. That my housemate still haven't finish the drawing assignments yet telling by brand new covered A2 paper sheets. Wait a minute, It's where they store their finished artwork. Oh crap, they already finished it, as she came out the room and organized the dining table I noticed that. Anyway, There's nothing much to do tonight except If I am willing to spend some time at finishing  my drawing assignments .

Before that let's cook up my dinner. Yep, it's fast noodle again. But this time I will take my mother's advice from webcam talk with mom days ago that instead of heating it with hot water like cup noodle. This time I'm gonna cook it with boiling water in pot. And it turns out to be better than the usual "heat & eat". And the fish chip I bought on the way I opened the packaging and throw 2 pieces into Microwave. Not sure what is the optimal heat or time but I'll be sure it's golden brown colored.

Okay after medium temperature and 4 minute. This chip doesn't look good and it's mushy. I should have followed the instructions and go with frying oil instead. But at least I learned a lesson and this should be editable right???

Crap... now we talking like. No, this chip looks like hard and heated like biscuit burrito. Hopefully it's editable lol.

Time to launch up Bloxburg and play lol......
Damn, I Played till 3:30am (31october). Knowing well the classes takes at 12pm. But still I have to wake up earlier so I can buy something for the staff there. I planned it since last week. Forgot to mention there's this very friendly staff member at academy going to switch workplace to somewhere so most of the students will gonna miss her so for me it's for her try out the hydration bar from 100plus. That she never consume it before and we talked about it last week so.