9 November 2023

I set a timer on celling fan to turn off hours later which is 8am. Which it did helped me to wake me up earlier. 

But my body won't give up so I subconsciously turn it back up and go back to sleep because of how tired I am sleeping without shirt on. Because of my status with dehydration problem. I constantly wake up urge to drink water which is annoying as hell.

I had a dream but I can't remember much. I only know I been fighting morning wood and some random guy with musical instruments. Right.... I need to wake up and prepare. It's 11am again. I also replied that I will bring the assignments I mean the wireframe to college along with my friend's. My dad is also planning to pick me up and drive me back to hometown 3 days later. Which is Sunday, There's a place I wanna take my brother too, and my father agree for it to come early. I love my father.

Compared to before, My relationship between the housemate girls is kind of distant. Now we just give each other note and warnings and not much of talk. Since YH the boy housemate has returned to hometown. He want me to help him pass his assignment to his teammate instead. Which shouldn't be a problem since I am going to submit mine too.Few days before going back to hometown huh? Well, I should do my laundry tonight or they will be left dirty for weeks and it'll be bad. Because of my injury with right hand finger, which is not recovered yet. Everytime I bath I will cover it up with a plastic bag over my right hand. and lift up a bit. To prevent the bandage get wet or something. But I'll have to becareful if I want to clean my right hand.

Got to college. Met alot of students but they are going home because we are all here just to submit assignments.

1:31pm, The staff is having lunch together. Some lecturer is doing correction and marking scores about the exams papers. This lecturer of mine reminded me make sure to work on assignment Artwork Analysis which I haven't complete it yet. Which really pressured and stressed my heart. There were students in the library but I hid myself deeper within the premises. Because fear of someone seeing my work unfinished or knowing others noticed I am pathetically looking into other's people submitted work for observation is pretty shame so.

It's 2:30pm, I have to do it or give it up. Either it is, I have to work on it all the way and submit it today. It is killing me very much, I will have to put it into heart and calm myself down in order to write them through and there. Doing the assignment, I almost feel asleep. As my heart is too nervous and mind is stressed but surroundings is calm and quiet. Decided to go for a walk around the college to ease my mind a little.

Holding my hunger and growling stomach at 4pm, Since I have to force myself to put effort and finish this assignment before off relaxation and dropping the pace. Finally it's done, It's half asses. But it's done. I am leaving, Goodbye Staff Members.

I decided to stay for one of the classmates, the wire frame model she working on is literally 400% need more efforts than us and she is literally working on it right before hours in deadline. I was like, How could I not help? Anyway, even stupid as I tries many solutions to help her. It doesn't look better, but she still thanked me for helping it. I don't wanna go too far messing with her making of the models since I am a helping hand not a good improviser. At least it was fun. She managed to submit the assignments of the model right before the college get closed.

I should buy chinese Ink on the way to the mall. Since It's part of my shopping list. For now Imma enjoy lunch at 6:30pm

The stationary store is not open today. I guess I will skip buying Chinese Ink for today.

Meeting familiar friend at Arcade again, He asked for power bank. I guess why not. I'll lend it to him. Also he completed Bingo Challenge. And willing to wait for me to combine (Wangan Midnight Maximium Tune). We have conversations with cars performance in the game again. Also since If you get full crown, You also get 10 trophies for it. So I was wondering If you sweeped the crown. I take one of the course crown and you retake right after. Do you still get the 10 trophies bonus? He haven't try it so It might be a good idea to try. Since one of his friend came, they decided to have some fun battles and plays blocks for fun. I also played twice with his AE86 and it is certainly good in battles. Anyway, I did some story mode with my brother's banapassport and increase tuning for my brother's car Countach before heading home.

Kinda weird today. When I got home, housemate opens door for me. Which is shocking, that's first time. We found out there the back of our cabinet got mouldy. 3 of us cleared out the cabinet and moved outside. I asked CDY and MZ about why don't we clean and wipe it. And they replied that tried and It does not work. Now since we moved the cabinet out they will have the landlord sort it out as all of us will be returning back to hometown days later., My dinner is setlled with cereal instead of fast noodle since Milk expires faster than fast noodle packaging of course

At 1pm, Me and discord friends plays Counter Strike 2 Now. And it tons of fun, even though we wasn't playing seriously and still win a match in competetive match.

I got my injured finger hurt and sting twice now, The bandage wasn't applied as good as the first time. Judging from the pain, I'm sure there's some bleeding within.