3rd September 2020, Thursday

How's Today?
Seems fine

Today's Events

Morning Start
Instead of my dad drive me to school. Today it's mom, since I was ready to head out to school earlier even I slept at 2am. Why I never care about my mental health. Anyway, She usually wakes up at around 3am for bakery. She must be more tired than me, Because she usually return home after Being a coach in Dance class. Her income is something but not good enough. It just makes me feel bad that she does household and have to work so much than me everyday and I'm here just sitting to monetize monthly 200$+ Dollars more than her and she insisted me to save that money for education and career in the future. Especially getting yourself a driving license using the fee.

Diary's thumbnails
Yes, Some of these diary thumbnails are pictures taken by my phone in school. Those plants are the one makes our school beautiful, since I mostly wrote stuff related to school So I decided to take some beautiful picture exist in my school. But seriously though, If you're one of the student in my school please do not try to find out who am I or which class am I in. But you can try guess, Nobody do that anyway but just In case.

Music Club's events
Beside all those boring and tired-some lesson classes. The Music club leader from our school is giving a meal box of KFC (Fast Food) to each member of the music club. I mena really, EACH. But forgot to mention that, The music club have more member than any other club in our school. S.H as the leader of the club but also at the last low classroom same as me is giving away the meal box to their members. Packing them like a garbage bag on his back. But except it's isn't a garbage contained bag, it's a treasure because each box in the bag is perfectly alligned inside it. My god, I don't know if they're actually celebrating or something.

My Otaku friends
One of my Otaku friend, J.L recently start watching or reading the anime "Kaguya-Sama: Love Is War" which is the anime I love to watch. It's feels very good to have something finally in common. He liked the Chika Dance. He even memorized the dance and the song. Because Of that I shared and played the chika dance song using my Watch and Phone after few minutes of anime talk with other friends. Well they still request me to play Survival: ARK on my PC but I'm not interested in it. I installed Mobile version because my brother wanna play with me and owned PC version on Epic Game Account but didn't download or install it yet

Hitman Game Installed On my PC
I did my "First time playing Hitman" game stream. I wasn't able to run it above 30fps on the lowest graphic settings possible because of how limited my PC spec is. It's really resource demanding. Like how people in chat complains stop lagging or telling me to overclock. But overclocking isn't simple as pressing buttons, you need knowledge and know what happen or risk to take. But my friends said the Low-Power State Usage Processor is not able to overclock well. So I better not mess with it, It's like only option is upgrade and replace with better spec chips or buy a new laptop. My dad have planned a better laptop but he somewhat agrees with my mother's choices because If i really aim for better laptop. I'll have to work harder on my channel with monetization. Anyway, It went pretty bad but at least my laptop didn't overheat or game crash. It's a good game for me, because I'm stealth-based player. I only like Stealth FPS games and Racing Car game which suits me. But best for GTA V because it have both of these feature and it doesn't really need a Dedicated Gaming laptop but acceptable frames rate.it's really good! My laptop is somewhere graded as Minimum requirement for older modern video games such as Sonic Generation which is game that I can run mostly 60fps at 900p in Good graphic optimization, and Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2012 in high graphic setting and high frames rate. But too bad, the 2012 is a bad installment but still confirms the fact that my laptop still have the chances of running those.