4th September 2023

Yesterday was a blast at Anime/Game club within the academy

Just as scheduled, I have anime/club club to play the game "A Way Out" together. a Co-Op Only game. Not only it's actually exciting and fun, the other members can also watch it for the plot/movie. Though we only get to have 2 hours playtime and we haven't even got close to mid part of the story yet. The last progress was at the escape from prison where the cliff jump between Leo and Vincent. The primary controller will be using my personal Dualsense controller and Club president's Dualshock controller connected since my laptop cannot connect 2 devices at the same time.

But about upcoming events there is celebrating the Merdeka day in the academy at Thursday, but before that me and the group have to edit the actual video together on wednesday somewhere in the mall. god, Please don't be rushed and have coordination and craps  I needed. This is probably the last time, Actually no. But even though I have skills in video editing but I don't really want to edit lol because from all the video edited done through my YouTube channel. But if it's for the academy... I  guess I'll have to do. I cannot just simply avoid it.