19th August 2020, Wednesday

How's today?
Pretty Normal

Today's events

Woke up with bang of the door. Seems Normal but just like almost everyday. My mom wakes earlier than me. Shower, Brush Teeth, Put up uniform then eat. I noticed my mother putting up a lot of time in Bakery because she's been selling it to locals for money. Can't blame her. She's sometime stay up night late than me. So she tried a few food or homemade snacks for me to eat it as breakfast. I can't say it's bad or even it's good enough but that's honest opinion. It's still good to eat tho, Like muffin for example. Before I go to school, I was suppose to bring my phone along but My dad got upset about it yesterday so no.

Because of my sleep deprivation, I never got enough sleep. It couldn't got worse but I am tired to watch the scenery. I tends to fall asleep randomly & easily. Also mention that I can receive 70% more fresh air for my brain because there aren't many students attends today just like yesterday. They thought the exam was over but they're lazy to do the shortest and unneeded exam test. I don't even mind If "Physical Education" fails. It just sports and exercise. Afterwards, Teacher is not going to teach anything and our good ol' Class Teacher feels upset and sent a message to our Group Chat on WhatsApp about whoever didn't come to school for next Tuesday will gonna pay her Dad/Mom's letter about why your son/daughter didn't come to school.

But damn, Even my crush is absent? But she's a good standard student and bigger role in our class. Well, Actually I don't mind much about my crush. I don't really use my efforts to foster relationship with other girls or even talks to. As a Introvent of myself and also my goal is not to get a girlfriend. I mean, You're too young for that. for other people who think that You don't make her girlfriend right away. Just make her as your friend instead of girlfriend first. So If I have a girlfriend, Other will think I don't care about my girlfriend just because I give her spaces & time. Everyone have rights to think about themselves and have alone time. But I'll comfort her If she's not hiding the pain from her. It feels funny because I don't even have the standard to be a boyfriend. I mean I am just gamer & a Otaku but I am just feel bad for people who feeling down. It's part of my character, I think. Anyway. Since exam is over, there's nothing left for me to do except leftover homework. I just keep thinking that: "Hey, Why not doing something else productive instead of day dreaming? What about the Reflex Training/Korrimitto story you planned a long time to work on?" "Fine" .So I used the empty exercise book and marked as Story Script and almost everything for the Romance Comedy story I planned. I'll just have to write all my ideas, plots, Character's details like their Arcs, their past, their class role, their ages but I just left it halfway done. and decided to talk to other friends who attended. I just concerned about my capability of making a good story. But hey, not everything starts out good. You'll have to work slowly part by part. No rush.

At Science class as following on Timetable, Teacher asked us to help her correcting other classes student's answers sheets. So we did, nothing special about it. Except my Science Teacher noticed me that I got too sleepy on these days. The science teacher pays little bit more attention to me because I'm not kind of guy who mess around or even talks to people that much and also my Science exam passed last time. Not to mention is, THIS TEACHER ALSO PLAYS ROBLOX ON HER LAPTOP. Well, she rarely plays roblox game but she is interested in ROBLOX Studio which involves coding and building. Wow, I never been so related to any teacher but this one here.

While during recess class which is in Canteen I also go with the same meal as yesterday. Noddles with Fried egg and Chicken nugget. Today's pretty special. You know why? Because everyday their food quality just randomize like Entry Point's stealth RNG. Sometime they taste good sometime they taste bad. I took a bite of the chicken nugget. What can I say? The taste it just at Golden Ratio along with the beautifully cooked Fried Egg. How wonderful.

For the next few hours until After school with nothing but talking with Otaku's friends which they have higher IQ and Knowledge than me. They talked about World War 1 history, and super deep biology and psychological stuff that deep as "Why Galaxy shaped like that?" "How Spaceship can fit into Dark matters/black hole with too much of mass?" then lastly, Market stocks and economy. I always assumed Stocks changes are by lucks but they're actually following news & situation. But in my age, I shouldn't really write or talk about this. But he means no harm to talk about it since Knowledge is good!

After school, like usual my dad pick me up. and he brought my smartphone and placed it in the car. I mean hey dad there's no need for you to get my smartphone. While I am at home, My mom just prepared Rice with fried egg and Meat Soup as add-on. I can't blame because I said earlier that my mom is working on bakery in the kitchen to sell to locals. So I told her I am fine with it since I also have good meal at school. For now, I'mma stop writing this and get to shover. I'm stinky as heck.

After the Online tuition class, There's nothing but Playing GTA V satisfy me although there's not many people watch it. So I always thought Since nobody is watching this, why not end the stream so you get better frames rate and internet speed. I sometime get upset because of people doesn't understand how Live stream and Game works.

• Render Lag, some kids cannot difference what's Render Lag between Internet Lag. Render lag is when your frames rate drops or lagspike which you see stutters and your monitor loads new image slowly. Which others players mostly can't tell how laggy Youre because frame skipping exists to counter that problem.
• Internet Lag, Simply. Your interest speed go slow or someone else use more usage with your WiFi. This usually happens for me because whenever my brother loads in a ROBLOX game. It slows my internet down temporarily. And only stop slowing down when it's done loading. I'm talking about assets load. Take Phantom Forces for example, there's excessive gun meshes and 3D models to load. You can tell the parts on your gun model start loading and appearing part by part. That's when you're loading, Use Shift + F3 (Windows) to check how many Queue Load size left you need to load. Like most of ROBLOX game. It prioritize loading assets first them stabilize the between the server, You can easily tell if someone having a high ping if they delay of shots or "Teleporting" when walking to a destination.

My problem to Grand Theft Auto: V is only render lag, basically I need a better CPU to run consistently when you playing Online Multiplayer. It mostly run 60fps at low 720p graphic settings but not for online. I lags harder because the more player is in the session the laggier you gonna get. That's GTA, and OBS Live Streaming Software just doubles it. I think the only thing I wanna mention in GTA V is that I bought Karin Sultan Classic in it and modded it like Subaru WRX. with The classic yellow stripes and rims on it.

I afraid I might affect my Brother health because I slept at 2 AM and he's still playing my laptop. Forgot something, My friend Daft introduced me to play BMR5 known on Roblox. I forgot the full name, It's plays like/is Rainbow Six Seige which in PVP you focus on Objective as defending or attacking the objective. Open world is basically Free roam to raid/ attack and battle with PVP + PVE. Which is very resource demanding. 3rd person and 1st person helps it a few and I am starting to understand the game mechanic but I might come back and play this game like Entry Point again.

I did not mean Entry Point is boring or bad, It just Grand Theft Auto V caught bigger interest for me. Man, I really need to push myself back to Entry Point.