19 January 2024 - Movie Art Book??

Knowing that I didn't work on assignment yesterday I better do with all the time I have at suite for afternoon. Knowing it's 19 already and I really need to work on the assignments. But still want to play some games.... Maybe a few game for an hour be fine. I greeted MZ that she is that the common area of the suite while I am heading to take a bath.

Alright 4pm, Work on these assignment as much progress as possible. Just finished lunch.

Although there's not much progress but most time were spend actually watching portion and research about information then execute the design on the artboards. My body felt stiff think I should go take a walk or something.

I got super fond of the movie itself. Feel like always wanting to rewatch the movie not just for the assignments but for myself. I feel better everytime I watch it, thanks dad for the Netflix subscription. Anyway, at 8pm. I decided to call it and break and head out myself. Just to break from stress than staying at suite the entire day. Either way, I need to think of something to make myself more efficient at profiling every character details and complexity in my assignment.

At the arcade, Adam's dad is too nice to offer me to play for RM9, Although I tries to refuse but he insist it anyway. Alright then. Quite delighted to have WMMT6R HKG setup on my PC pretty easy actually. But the thing is, my progress on the movie art book assignment still need work, it's 3am and I only managed to get 2 characters done.

Felt disappointed at myself that I really need to push myself just to do these assignments or I am imprisoning myself inside because of the stress building up.