20th August 2020, Thursday

How's today?
Gamer Satisfied

Unmentioned Yesterday's Events

When I was streaming Grand Theft Auto: V Online yesterday. Some people got upset of my combat skills because they treat me in the chat like kid who couldn't or know how to do. He gave me tricks I already know It just I only use it if I want. And Another one upset me more, Which is "You have to train your aim better". I know this seems easy for everyone, but my aim is never be better or worse. Combat and Gunning isn't my specialty. I am only good at Driving and Piloting in the game. Not everyone you'll expect is good right? You can't just ask a Deaf Kid to talk something funny (Trevor's line). If you thinks I sucks, yes I do suck. Even I mentioned I suck and other still say you suck by the means being 10/10 Mr. Obvious like oh look this guy said he's a creep so I'mma say he's a creep.
This is also why I never go to PVP or Shadow War in Entry Point. I do accept you'll have to face it at least once but the audience can't face it even though they asked for it. My audience and the kids just can't accept this is what you get for doing it. You can't just expect everything looks good on me, Nobody is perfect in this world.

> Imagine your fans BEGS you to play Shadow War and you can't play good no matter what and the fans just UPSETS and LEAVE. Then whats the point of telling me to play Shadow War even I mentioned My aim and I can't play good for thousand times. I can't either tell this is my fault or their fault. Look, I am a race car gamer not Fps shooter gamer. Why does those people exists?
That's why I don't wanna read the Live Stream Chat or Talk in microphone plus there's nothing interesting for me to talk about. I am not even good at socializing by myself. Why my audience has to he 70% kids and not majority of Adult? Is there way to enforce 13+ Only Live stream chat? I tried it once, they just complain I am bullying them by defending myself. "Grow the frick up kids" Mature conversation was never going to be a dream. I wanna talk to Matured People, not Inmatures.

There's also people mostly just keep begging "Entry Point in Community tab or Live stream chat. Why don't you play it yourself? Isn't it's way more fun for you to play it than watching me play it? I know it's cool and fun for me to play but it's not cool and fun for me. And I did NOT mean ENTRY POINT SUCKS. It just GTA V caught bigger interest for me. If you wanna criticize or protest for me to play it, You're probably mistaken. You're not my father or mother and You can't control my life and do what I enjoy. Go ahead and joke around "I'm your mom" because that's doesn't help you enforce what game I should really play. I played NOTHING but Entry Point for god damn 2 years. It's like you want me to stuck in same room like jail forever. Do underage or inmature even read this? They do but they'll never get it. Well, I feel relieved for some fans to care about and understand me. It feels good.

Today's events

I woke up and, Oh I forgot to mention I don't have school or tuition today because there's Special Day for the Malay in my Country. I don't know what it was but It become our school holidays. And we return to school at Next Tuesday. This probably means a good time to make "Entry Point" video.