24 October 2023

Today is probably gonna be an awful day.. Isn't it?

What is wrong with CDY. I got up kinda late which is true and then as I was heading and prepare to use the shower room. She said "Can you shower faster?". I'm like, Okay. I will. And then shower faster than usual.When I got out and dressed up, I thought I will mention this, If any inconvenience that occupies Of the shower room. She could use the master bedroom one, and then She already took a bath at other shower room in the master bedroom. Then complained me: "Can you appoint a good time for you to do bath?" What??? i was like girl If you want to take a bath why don't you take it earlier and be late like me who take a bath later. And also I was about to be friendly that an idea that you could use the master bedroom one if stuff like this happened. And then they didn't cook for me today either, they're now isolating themselves from me like the boy here.Fine, I will eat and take care myself thank you very much. But these words are kept in my mind. So On the outside I am just a little child who is depressed hearing these complains. Saying these out or sharing this to acquaintance would be bad idea....

They even went out with other girls to taxi without me. It's supposed to be usually like these, is it mine or their incompetence? I don't know anymore.

I guessed it is why I an an introvert, living and figure out ways by myself, going solo on works. And such, Screw loneliness too. And it should be a good thing I'm didn't drag anyone down because of it. Right, I even ask unnecessary questions that can be easily solved Or I already know. I guess it is really me. This literally makes how low self esteem I have, and usually when I try to be professional and stand high I looks cringe and literally stupid. It rains again today, good thing I brought umbrella. This will last me the whole day of the rain.

No big deal, Doesn't matter if you're late in class. The only thing matter is that there's need to be progress on your assignment. Better yet, Finish it.

Okay thanks to my lectuerer in this class, I learned a few stuff about Adobe Illustrator. Layers arrangement can go as quality of life stuff I guess.

Everyone seemingly doing design of posters and fictional movie arts. Some completed and some still working on. The fear is only that deadline is coming next week I should relax and continue by tomorrow.. right now let's talk with everyone and eat to cheer self up

Instead of paying 11 Ringgit and 50 sen I paid, 11 ringgit with 30 sen instead through Digital Wallet. The cashier and I noticed and I was like Oh wait. And The cashier says It's fine but I paid another 20 sen to cover that anyway. Today felt depressive. My teammate probably only find my efforts being basic as hell and he was sick that he didn't arrive on school to lend him my controller for photoshoot today.

Anyway, I told him that our PDF file homework is always shared on google drive so he can edit or improve it at east. But still, I am sad I didn't put enough efforts to it. I should stop and eat my dinner now and go to the mall like regular.

Oh yeah. I already know nobody understand about Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune but I'm gonna include it anyway. Today I played a few times. But there were "customers" for me to collect plays with it but not as much as friday/saturday.(What white is trying to say is that he will use his card and asked to be played on GUESTs which players that doesn't have banapassport. By simply asking guests who is going to play a game but without card will be approached by White with a question heard "Can you help me collect point play on my card? It's okay you still play like usual and everyone" He have 3 card so it's enough to be tapped on 3 way battles of GUESTs. In this way, with card being played it can help collect plays for Wangan Navi Scratch. Basically free play points on cards without spending a dime. So White want to get the most out of it but will also provide delicate guidance and improve players's experience but he may also scare someone away. Hopefullythatdoesnothappen)

Oh yeah, on my way to the mall. There's these promotion person always appear at this corridor. And this time McDon hands out free iced latte for each purchase done with it. The question is does this mall have McDon at first place... I guess that's the point of promotion...For today's WMMT entries. I met some of the new players I became friends with again. Yes, I been reaching out new players to assist with and what to do with their new cards and get rewards guidance. They are all nice to me, I felt great. After Near arcade closing time this sweat/tryhard showed up again looking for versus. Now it's my opportunity to fight this rival again. And I won three times straight thanks to my Subaru SVX (this car is awesome) and he got upset and left. But I do kinda feel bad about it, Just wanted to take him down because we were rivals win/lose each other in versus battles and this time I completely overwhelmed him because of my recent practices and training in video games. But, I should be nice and talk to him. So we can stay as a rival but in good terms and relationships.

Going back to suite, Seeing the my friend's autoshop is open at closing time so I went in and checked it out. Oh, it's their boss. One of the employees which is also my friend walked out and have conversations like usual about the game and life again. Its a good thing I didn't expose myself too much and did the talk outside since I gotta respect their boss's presence. It's not much but it was a good conversations.

Got back to suite, As usual. YH's girlfriend is now at his room again and we all got used to it. Head in my room and drop dead on my bed to type this out. Well, im hungry too. Time to make myself quick dinner meal at 11pm. I will check on my discord friends later.