14 September 2023

I know no one read those but I am writing these because I have terrible memories and I want to write and share it before I am forgotton or I forget myself. Feels like I can forget who I am anytime.

I am sweaty from Top to bottom, Like low insulation and max sweat in Project Zomboid. I am dying for Swimming Pool and a bath.

So today I scheduled myself to go to One Utama in KL to shop food supplies and also check out some other outlets as well. The specs to upgrade my laptop's additional 8 GB RAM KINGSTON DDR4 can even cost RM180 which is a fortune lot.

One thing in mind that I changed the fate of my trusty shoulderbag where I always carry around. Instead the teenagers chinese comic from 2013. I bought a Light Novel named "Your Name" or "Kimi No Na Wa". I read partials of the comic and the full anime movie itself. And now The Light Novel version in Chinese translated. Hopefully it covers what the comic or the anime actually misses. The previous comic I already re-read hundred times already so why not change of something different. I can read this light novel anytime I want as long as this book is within my bag. No internet, No phone required. And also nobody read books anymore so why not (satire)

God damn it I want to have bath so bad and also clean up my laundry I did yesterday. Talking about Yesterday, Me and housemate played GTA Online together again and today there's anniversary update and dealership sells story mode vehicles yeah.

This final assignment of this semester is coming. Teaming of Duo. Present art and research about PS5 Controller. Okay I don't wanna writte much now I wanna have bath so bad okay bye and yeah i gotta return to mall to continue Wangan Midnight Maximium Tune Story Meter service for my friend. and online friends already wanna occupy me and play video games together. But at the very least my life is not boring and full of activities