26 November 2023

It's 1am, I thought of letting my PS5 GT7 AFK Grind through remote play like it use to but forgot I shut down the console and my parents are still making their way home from here., While I decided to clean up my desk, floor then unpack my luggage. Even though I am tired.

Just remembered. at the end, I didn't manage to buy gift for my dad or mom... Is spending time really enough for them? Organizing my food supplies cabinet.. fast noodle, biscuits, can foods, and. Curry mix and Mushroom soup package my mom gave me. Certainly took alot of organizing in my bedroom here. But I should really buy a simple shelves or cabinet for my bedroom really. Cant just store everything in tote bags. Do Navigators checks-in, Drink Water, Eat snacks. Sleep.

I'll read the memos from yesterday, take a bath, eat breakfast. And set off, I am pretty sure I should be at college for registeration on second semester. And buy those stuff I need.

I realized its only 26 November and not 27 November which is the say for registration. Which mean today is the day I can do whatever I want. Go to shopping to buy what I need or you know. Play.

For the closet that is being infested with shroom, it will happen again. It seems the landlord contractor only repainted the layer of the wood that's all. And my housemate decided to buy themselves & assemble closet instead of storing clothes. I can continue store clothes into luggage or you know hang it on drying rack. That will work

On 12pm, I'll go out shopping for supplies before heading out to play, Went to the mall, yes. The regular mall. DIY shop to buy the wardrobe rack instead of Drying rack. But its sponsored under my mom's money. Wardrobe is much more higher priority since I have nowhere to store clothes. For drying clothing it isnt much an issue every week. If housemate is using it, I can try another day and still be fine so. I bought the larger version of the assemble wardrobe so I can store other stuff too.

As I am carrying this cargo on my hand. Thankfully the box package itself have a plastic handle. I can carry it at ease. As I am going down to the entrance, I can hear the arcade's game sounds.... Its calling for me, I will come back to you. WMMT, When im done shopping. I would say its much more ideal since I have Fully tuned ticket that is being stored on my laptop's drive. I mean the Wangan Navigators so If I wanna go to the arcade I should take my laptop as well. In which I will take this wardrobe cargo back and then will carry my laptop bag when I head out again.

This is frustrating. I was almost this close to finish building my wardrobe by hand with time-lapse on recording. I got 4 missing components and got 4 extra the other one instead. This means I will have to take photo as evidence take the packaging and stuff including the guide paper and take it to the store again. Which is alot use of efforts and time, sigh. I have to deal with it. Hopefully I can give them the extra and they give me the right components. I should have counted every components one by one before building the whole thing. I was originally planned to make my family proud with a full time laspe but it have to be dealt lol. So, I will go straight to the mall have my lunch. Deal with faulty product (I have the receipt kept.) mean wrong components layout and then go to WMMT with my laptop bag on my bag. This means If I get the replacement of the wardrobes components, I will keep it in my bag and return home after I finish WMMT session. I can't wait to play it lol.

After a small grocery, I moved the hanger balance. And I noticed something. Its the components is wrong... That I finally noticed that it's unbalanced a slightly offset. How did I not notice it? The wardrobe is not faulty wrong components after all?. Whatever snacks it is I am having now. Lets finish it this wardrobe first...

Yay!!! its finally done. My Wardrobe and most of my stuff have been clean up and organized. I feel very refreshed and hungry, also went ahead and cleaned the Fan with ladder and sweep the corners a bit. The room is new refreshed and packed. For now, I will take a bath and I'll be ready to head out to arcade before 5pm

My heart sometimes throbs when I am walking and planning what to do at arcade. But I will be expecting my friends meeting my returns but I usually treat it just another day at arcade. After all, I am just a random person.  Stupid me, waited at KFC for after I printed an order to pay in cash. Waited for like 30 minutes. Thinking why is my order not ready, realized I have to pay cash first at cashier in order to set. Literally time waste, and I went to cashier and the employees were too stupid doing the orders so I upset sigh, do a Digital wallet order instead since Employee does work without attention at Cashier.

I arrived back at this arcade, Not many faces but the chinese were there. Sadly they are on the time at their return. Maybe we will play together another time. Here's what's interesting and my plan In Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6RR. I originally want to open a RX-3 with fully tuned ticket but ended up using it on Laurel Club S instead. Because when I register my first car on this card it didn't say "Fully tuned ticket" have been used. Because I sent the FT ticket to arcade without having a single car. But still, I find myself actually like this car. Afterwards, I open a 600hp discarded card with RX-3 and build it myself instead. But, If I do get a FT ticket again, I will open R30 to do a road-legal version Super Silhouette. Or, I could do it on emulator instead.Since I have the tripod ready, I went ahead and did few recordings of play through. Battles, Story mode. But If I wanna do for contents. I need to get rid of part that screen fully black and there be reflections of my face.

I am usually not active chatter on group chat. So I only respond to necessary things but except WMMT games stuff with friends. Anyway, I heard from the group chat Landlord might be taking a visit in our suite. So to say leave our bedroom door unlocked and key to the room. Inspection or something? I mean landlord did ask if theres any problem you need to ask