1st September 2020, Tuesday

How's today?
Exhausted & Awkward

Today's Events

I felt so tired, I should sleep earlier today. Sleep Deprivation is still the same. Even my Dad starts to complain about it. As usual, My mom works on Bakery delivery everyday busily to earn that small amount of money. That makes me feel bad about it. I don't help them much, I just game everyday, my grade is bad. I feel bad much worse and I'm not working on it to fix it.

Because my mom have a finished set of fresh deserts that is ready deliver to the nearest cafe. At the time I was supposed go to school. Which made my dad mad because he's had enough of helping my moms unscheduled work that caused me went to school a bit late. And it's also my fault for not readying go to school 10 minutes at 6:40 AM earlier. And again, I was suppose to bring my smartphone along in order to take a picture or write this diary during recess class because I felt the most productive at school.

When I started to head to school at 7:03 AM My dad complained stuff about me And I only node most of time and stay silent. After I helped deliver the set of deserts. My dad drives to school. If you arrived at school after 7:15 AM. Means you're late, but because of COVID-19. The teachers actually don't mind much if they're being late. Which I arrived at 7:16 and I'm still fine. But I see there's still students and teachers entering to school from outside. So it's pretty much normal this way.

At the start of the class, I am extremely tired and couldn't focus a single thing what teacher is trying to teach. So that's why I am skipping alot of interesting details in this diary about class. But seriously, I really need to work harder & sleep earlier from now on. And also need to work on those Entry Point video, I know I hate about Inmature people but I still have to work on it in order to have audience watching this channel. I haven't tell them I start to monetize most of my video to earn money for me and my family. The average earnings monthly minimum is 100$ dollars, and for last month it's 250$+ dollars. The reason I don't wanna tell others because I have to keep a low profile about my earnings. But I'm sure those kids and fool doesn't read my diary here, I still tries to avoid anything about exam to my family otherwise they'll really get upset about it. It's been years and the only thing I pass it's English and other subject just fails. If I tell and show them about my recent grades. It's a death sentence, The last 2 exam wasnt so bad.

Oh, forgot to mention. Before I go to school I forgot to resume the download of "Hitman" game because I tries to avoid go to computer room otherwise my family spots it. The only time I go in is to prepare my School backpack. The game is recently free on Epic Game Store and around 38 Gigabytes sizes. I have to download and play it because my friend Huskey requested for it and I owned him a big favors.

Damn, I really should work harder and do video content instead of live stream. I made a community post about my PC specs limitations, I haven't check about the Hitman's minimum requirements but my friends said Potato can run this so I'll still do it when I'm home.

At school, after recess class. My classmates Malays had a small silent birthday for them. They celebrated someone's birthday in my class without singing or loud about it. probably they just don't want Teacher to know it. But most of other classmates doesn't mind about it. Probably it's friends only birthday, I don't know who's birthday either. I just noticed them bringing up the cake in a box then eat it in class.

After school, I asked my dad to bring me to the Bank because I have Withdraw money to return itmy dad because he helped me to pay the Tuition fee with his account. But he said I have to ask my mom since she's the registered account's guardian. So I have to ask her to withdraw my money. Otherwise unless I can withdraw on my own but language barrier might be a problem and I don't have much expirience on how to use ATM or method to withdraw it. Just worried I might mess up something. But dude, hey. Money isn't something you can mess with. So I think Ill do it another time. Because my mom said she's tired at this afternoon. Oh well, I'mma just gonna take a bath then prepare for my online tuition class. It last a hour for 3pm-4pm today. Subject is "Science". I'll let the game download in the back during class.