27 October 2023

It's a fine day I guess? But assignments is main concern.

I got into super deep sleep in dream again.

The dream last like hours. There's this super big school or industry that have even some grass landscaping. Almost as if like flat land with buildings in minecraft.

The way of movement is like mirror edge parkour combined with MGSV stealth prone. Theres so much event going on the one I remembered is that I have to keep running and avoid during daytime because I am wearing a bad school dress code so If staff or teacher sees me I would get caught so I need to run back and jump down fences and floors parkour my way to get to my dorm while avoiding detection. And later I have a UI on my phone that allows me to teleport to my house to escape by pressing "Go to my House" button similar to Bloxburg one but it doesn't works because my phone is too heated and the connection here sucks. After I woke up from dream is like snap back to reality feeling. And then I have sharp pain in my neck and body and my mouth is super dry and I immediately go to toilet and drink alot of water later.

I should take a bath and go out already. Because yesterday all I thought is eating Mcdonalds and do homeworks/assignment. Which is now it's 12:30pm, I forgot, no one will be at home today. Damn, I should have bring my phone out as well instead of leave it charging at suite because most of the time I am relying on digital wallet to pay stuff instead of real cash. With only RM 20 I just bought what I needed, anyway I'll go out again just to buy what left to shop. Don't worry, it's just steps outside the block. Afterwards I will plan to go eat near college and printing stuff for college assignments stuff.

I just done printing the A2 paper I needed for assignments I rolled it up and rubber band attached on my umbrella. The College and Restaurant happened to nearby so I went there and eat. The thing is when I suddenly see something drinking water I felt thirsty. And then I realized something..... "Where is my water bottle?" Crap. Did I leave it at home or Did I leave it somewhere on my way here? I checked my logs and recall my memories, The only one possibilities of image I remember is I left it at my suite computer table but even then I would still carry out. The more I think the more I pause my time at eating my lunch. I guess I will forget it for now, because I will have to confirm it by returning to my suite which is hassle for me. Not to mention it's just a bottle with sunglasses attached, I don't regret losing it much. In any case a new water bottle would be nice too, except the fact that is my water bottle I used since secondary school If i think about it.

I should throw some money into my brother's WMMT banapassport card to get wangan navigator scratches to get the monthly car reward of Lamborgini Miura to complete his Lambo collection. But he replied later in the night that he already got it weeks ago. It just he haven't claim it yet.

About Arcade WMMT events, I met 2 experienced player who happened to be also main-ing the subarus. The GC8 and the GVB, They are very nice players and I respect and happy about them using the Subaru because the usage of this car is near low except the R2s and SVXs.

After this afternoon, I shared some candies and snacks for friends in autoshop after shopping this afternoon. He said this beings back in the school days funny he dislike chocolate but like candies. But it's not much really. 

In all honest, I should really do assignments because deadline is coming. Should push myself for doing assignments. Since I am craving for fast food with myself. I should demand if that if i complete the assignments I can offer myself good meals.

Okay I found out my water bottle is safe and sound at home, I guess I really forgot to take it out. Damn, In Wangan midnight maximum tune 6RR. My brother already got the Lamborgini Miura weeks ago. I suppose there's no reason to put alot of plays into his card. It just he haven't claim it yet on his Wangan navigator

For tonight, I'll play Barotrauma with friends past midnight