23 October 2023

It's Sunday, There's this group assignment that is called "Malaysian Traditional Art" and we have to make a good presentation of it. I haven't contribute to it 1%.

 Reminds me of the last time I have to do 90% of the work and carry the rest of the teammates.

There's this Basic Computer lessons where I have to put everything I learned and make it a effort of work. Using Adobes Illustrator and Photoshop to make something, My idea is make a Poster of Wangan Midnight illegal street racing title with tracing and stuff. It's individual though. And there's this I have to write a whole analysis paragraph of old art. Here's basic Drawing. Have to recreate art by pencils and hand. Which is my worst subject I'm at. Everyone is always ahead of me unlike Basic computer. And there's visual communication. It's a duo assignment that will be handled on few days later. I would say I done the mandatory but if possible give it more details and efforts for the PDF homework. How did I went from enthaustic guy to a nerd....My body condition that is I have sore skin in my oral. Minor pain when I gulp water. I got oral care spray I guess it helps relieve the infected area.

As I was about to slowly drift away to asleep. Staring at celling makes me realizes that I am actually living in the life right now or else I will be regret in the future where jobs and rents takes over my life. I should enjoy it, no... I should treasure it. My parents is fine paying my rents and my education which makes me guilt. I should really fully devote to actually working and learning everything I can while I am studying in college before I get an actual job. I should change my description to "White who living a rent and worries free life. But will he treasure it and regret it in the future?"

Crap.... Lots of message bubbles went up out the app icon. I could have sleep without reading them before notifications is silent when it's sleep time. Figured, It's the group assignment I mentioned, I done 0 contributions to it and they are doing it last minute. I think I should ignore it and go back to sleep. The energy to wake up tomorrow is much more important than staying up late to do it. Or I should?

It's kinda heat it right now, I should be smart what information I provide to help the assignment. Or else If I put up stuff that is low effort or that is already covered they are gonna be mad. I should study more before I provides them...

God.... I literally losing hope upon reading them. Since I am out of touch of those topic severely. Make me want to sleep right away and figure it out tomorrow or when we are in the class. I should have asked to changed group earlier than sticking the same. But is it because of my heavy stress or my laziness?

I was wondering if its all a simulation? What if I'm already dead and this is just a alternate consciousness of me where everyone around me is fake and generated around me? Thoughts like these generally fade away, Since I only thought up just now when having a shower. It's time to eat breakfast and prepare to go to college earlier than others. I will deal with laundry tonight instead.

My father sent me some money again. But I'm aware this isn't for entertainment. Its for food and supplies in the city. My dad is already on alot of work just to help me with education so This is why every penny is counted in my mind to make it worth investment and wise. As long as I can wait for my YouTube Payment to go through. Thinking this makes me realizes multiple times money takes tons of efforts and time to earn and it can be spent all in matters of hours or even seconds

I think I can easily differentiate the keys on my keychain with those two very similar looking key for my suite door and my room itself. The other one are bold shape and opens the metal gate on the suite. Which consists of 3 keys basically but its nothing special about it.