31 August 2023

Time to wake up and meet up with online friend.

Also, I have a facetime call with my parents asking how I am doing. Right now my housemate is utilizing the Air Fryer my mom prepared. and they cut Mango for me.

We met up near the MRT station, Along with some of his friends. We introduced to each other and the conversation is related to what happened on discord. Since they play same games to each other and I always noticed on their status. Meeting an online friend quickly transit to actual friend normal conversation like any other friends. Later, we have our lunch near the food court. the conversations goes well along but most of it is just Gamer related topic but done through real life.

Afterwards we watched the movie "Blue Beetle", of course we pay each other our own ticket and play at arcade bit. I feel fresh & happy because I get to play arcade games that are different from my usual machines in my regular mall.  We settled a normal goodbye in nearby McDonald near 6pm before I board MRT to return to my suite.

Oh did I mention it's Merdeka Day? The mall is also very crowded and busy street because the city is on public holiday so. That means everywhere I go will be crowded, But kinda worried for seats and space for me to go around. I still need to becareful of my surroundings more than hometown now. 

Tomorrow, I have to attend Industry talk show and then Movie time at the college. Our group has decided to work on the video editing stuff that day all in the academy. Ahh I am getting tired writing these.

At night, We webcam talk with my dad & brother about the video games on our playstation. Either way, I got gifts ready packed to give it to my brother. He was in this city near me days ago but he was kinda too far. But it's supposed to be no problem because I could call Taxi or board train station to reach his location and even dad too. But damn, I should contribute to family and meet him. Well, Until next time I return home or he pay visit to me.