1 March 2024 - Slice Of Journal 2

Recently, or. I got into major agony that even the management of music and agree into multiple section. What am I saying? Lol. I got tired. Of course I am. But the laundry is working too tonight is something. Wtf am I writing I should be sleeping instead. The reason I keep waking up even I am sleeping soundly is probably because my bad sleeping position and knowing I have laundry to dry. I remember last night I saw my dormmate do the assignments. Color wheel, yeah, I should do that too. But need to borrow the tray and circle drawer.For my sprained ankle situation, I feel like it's better now after hours of rest. Still hurts a little but I am able to walk fine.

I wake up by my bed as usual. Draw open the curtains, See I am more than 8th floor high outside is highway with triple lane. A walkway bridge connected to other side, A hospital that is still unfinish in construction. May take up to years to finish it I guess, And the Tropicana Mall I often go to.

Decided to ask my dormmates over the private chat to borrow for their tools and want to do the color painting assignment with the time I have at dorm before going out.

Spent few hours working on coloring the "Color Wheel" on A3 paper. The assignments says I have to mix with Red, Blue and Yellow in order to get the other colors. So yeah, that's the fun in that. Being in able to mix and result in colors I want. If not, try again.I decided to take a nap after finishing it and return the tool to dormmates, YH asked me to for help to deal with installing FiveM with his GTA:V. Eventually we found it's really simple. I helped it in his room and noticed the virus that been running a while on his laptop. That is removed by me, The headache becomes stronger so I said YH, I'mma go back to my room to take nap.Woke up at 6:30pm. The headache still a bit sting, but no matter. I need to clear my mind, bath and head out to eat. The sprained ankle situation is still there but not severe now. I can walk normally but still have to be careful about my footings and try to jog less.

Anyway, It's much less headache now later I went out to mall for arcade again. Kind of bad idea I drank coffee can drink which let me ease my exhaustion.

My sprained ankle situation got better now, the recovery is doing fine. Although still hurts if i'm walking on uneven surfaces or twist the angle of my foot. Walking is fine. Jogging and sprinting however makes me limps because of the pain. I met SKY on the way to the mini-market. He well aware about my injured foot situation but I told him it's fine since I am recovering. Although I might be a little unpolite to this Uncle. but he is nice person. Working in his own Car accer shop fine as ever.At arcade, I met Patrick again. Sadly nothing much we can play except Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune. Although I'd like to play Taiko No Tatsujin arcade together but it's on maintance.Alex arrived and play WMMT with us. But he is a bit upset about the fact machine is damaged and make him put at major disadvantage in the race. Even with the handicap he is still able to beat me at ease though, must say he is still quite skilled. Except the fact that in the game he got head-on collision by another GUEST player at last Hakone rounadbout and ended up me winning instead. Upset much he have to confront the staff and ask for a credit rematch.

 But me and Patrick just watches it. Told me that it's ironic because The Guest Fisher deserved it's karma.I'd like about Patrick's attempt to battle Guest Fisher fairly and still attempts to take down my local venue crown so i decided to politely give him tips to help him to be better in the game. It's not much but it's fun mutually. Which I why I like this kind of sportsmanship. Since it's a game after all, we all suppose to have fun in it instead of taking the game too seriously or violently.

On the way back, I realized it's already 10pm. I was supposed to walk back to dorm with MZ my dormmate but i'm too late and she returned a while already. It's also raining heavily. As I was leaving the mall, I met Francis. One of the classmate from college. I suspected it's actually him by recognizing from his back. We talked, and walked down to the bus station. below the train station (MRT). He told me he is calling a cab taxi and I noticed he doesn't carry an umbrella and still raining heavily. I mean, he made a good point for me too. Even I have umbrella and walk back, The rain is way too heavy and shoes be stained so.

This book has reached max parts of 200, I will be carrying over new parts to a new book. Please check it out!