22 August 2023 - vectorpotrait

My housemate challenge to not bring her own smartphone.

Quite a challenge I must say, in this modernized world it is true we mostly gonna rely on our smartphone that mean not bringing out your home can mean unable to make calls in case something happen if you hang out with people or receive notification. Even our cashless payment could be too. But I must say whatever you forget you bring, always have your wallet with identity card on you, it's better than not having a smartphone. In any case confrontation by authority or payments can still be done through notes unless everything gone digitally.

Anyway, I woke up pretty late and able to bath and eat on time. When I walked out my bedroom I already see my housemates is eager to go already, On this Tuesday we are on computer class and it will be raining today so our best bet is to get a Grab Taxi us with this extra weight on our backpack.

Mok Matsuru came to our academy to perform a presentation about the New media but mostly about the efforts of digital drawing, marketing and gadgets investments. After end at 4:30pm he allowed us to try his equipment to draw and such. Fun fact, he was an ex-staff in this college. Also a promotion with their sales on drawing tablets.

One of my housemate started playing Genshin Impact, seeing old cutscenes and quests. Made me almost forgot how is it like back then. Since I paid a visit and play at arcade, there will be no dinner prepared. Time for a little tidy at kitchen and make korean cup noodle lol.

BEST SHIT EVER HAPPENED

Absolute W, while I was surfing the internet on my bed. words from other housemates says that one of them is stuck in the bathroom. I went ahead and check it out. It seems the lock have disconnected so no matter if it's locked or knob turned all the way it wouldn't retract. We have to remove the knobs. Literally butthurt and laughing with other housemate us trying to get this knob off (most of the time it is I who try to remove it with small tools). Contacted Locksmith, is asleep. Landlord suggest forcefully smack the knob until it break down, the thing is after I did a slam with my Mallet. the material of the door itself damage instead. Like cmon, the door is made out of plastic and the knob lock is made of steel. So we refrain back to removing the knobs by tools. It seems that nothing can be done from outside and have to be done from inside (where the lock push is located and faced). Their parents is known to be engineers so they contacted them, passed the tiny tools and smartphone under the door to the victim and have her follow the instructions and do it.

I know my share of knowledge and expirience in uninstalling and installing the locks, so the words I spoke kind of helped her out. After roughly 20 minutes we finally got the lock removed and she got out, best thing yet. I have her laptop recorded and she watched us facing outside us trying to get the lock removed. It looks goofy and stupid on me, But it's gonna be part of her recorded life clip. We all laughed and joked after reacting to it. Haha.

TAKE NOTE WHITE

Alright, new assignment. Take note, White. Remember to split lines with colors and darker areas as well. Like beard, Look.  at Roger Clark's beard. He got brown tache but slowly transit to grey then black. Split it like what you sent in discord reminder tab.

Get this, your lecturer will remove the black outlines later. this means they will fill real solid colors in it like "Fill" in MS Paint. so make sure diffrientiate shades & colors individually. Make Roger Clark look good in Adobe Illustrator now